|Words of Gratitude|

Hello my lovely readers..

I am here to share my journey being an author for this beautiful story and about the persons who supported and encouraged me throughout the journey!

Above all, my thoughts when I started the story was to reach 1K reads, because I thought, who in the earth will read my story when the Wattpad is stuffed with more popular, better and exciting stories, but I was beyond happy that my story reached 3.88K+ reads with 800+ votes at the close of the story! I love you guys for that!

The 8 months of journey is being great by learning so many things and I will miss writing Meera and Harsha!

And coming to my supporters..

Firstly, I want to thank my sister PasupuletiNeeharika for being my biggest supporter throughout the journey, by advising me, criticizing me, by correcting my mistakes and for filling positivity in me regarding my writing! Love you, sister!

And then comes to my best friend Lavsss20 who encouraged my decision of writing, elevating my confidence!

My constant buddy AmruthaRavipudi for feeling happy for me more than myself and logged into Wattpad just to support me!

I thank my close friend ramalahari for sticking to my story till the last, for appreciating my work, reviewing each chapter by filling confidence in me!

My close friends Pooja and Srija who read my story just for me, where the former excites about the story and the later patiently reads chapters!

And my sweet friend Chandu_17 who constantly supported me by reading each and every chapter and waited for the next chapter eagerly!

My lovely seniors AnithaRajala BhaviniPatel9 who are just here in Wattpad to read my story, to support my work and gives their valuable reviews! I cherish that ma'am!

My Wattpad friend and a good person imallien who never fails to read my chapters and also gives her suggestions, infact she is the one who made me learn the basic things to start a story! Thanks for everything!

My friends Deepthi and Prasanna who were happy for my new Phase and are with me!

My sister's friend vnagalakshmi who is here just to read my story and liked it!

And there comes my loyal readers shanayak lovelyangelinthesky Prince773 VavillaAruna who were interested in my stories and never fails to make me happy by their constant votes! There may come many readers in the future, but you guys will remain special as you are the people who noticed my story and gave a try to it in the initial days! It's means so good to me!

And I thank a few readers lahari10 love_whisperer01 lady-barbie13 Gully_dreamer_girl who used their valuable time to read most of the chapters of my story!

And, my sweet Wattpad friend Lovesick_12 gifted me two beautiful story covers made by her. I am really touched and was madly beaming when I saw them. This is the one kind gesture which I never received but wished to get and that was fulfilled by you.