3| Her World & Him

Chapter-3 :

Meera Rao :

Yes! We are going to leave this college soon which we are deeply attached to, which gave us a lot of memories, lessons for our lives, education for our career, friends for life, and many more. It's often a difficult task for every student to cross this phase of exiting their beloved college.

Observing us lost in our thoughts, Shre gained the attention.

"I know it's tough! But, it's okay guys, if not now, it will happen on some other day so we should accept the fact and leave the college with a smile and some qualified memories, the least we can do." She assured.

"You are correct Shresta, we should collect some memorable moments from the college and should rock our farewell day guys! It's coming soon!" Vicky rambled in an exciting tone.

"Yes! We will!" I grinned.

We got very excited that they both just jumped on cloud nine and planned a lot of things to do on the day.

One of the important phase of my life is going to be completed, which will be followed by the career build-up and it will turn out to be the time to make a valuable decision regarding him.

******

I reached home, got freshened up and switched on the television to spend the time watching my favorite cartoons Tom and Jerry and Doraemon, sounds weird right?
But yeah! I love watching cartoons even at this age, it just gives me relief watching those funny animes.

And I have to admit that I am a 'melophile', I draw peace listening to music, whatever the tune or language it may be, I just enjoy music. I love it.

"So, Sweety! When is your farewell day commencing?" Mom asked.

"It's in two days, Mom" I answered.

"Fine so finally, you are going to leave your college, huh?" Mom enquired.

"Yes, Mom. We were discussing this before returning home." I said.

"It's okay, Meera! It takes place in everyone's lives. Give a better send-off to your college. And yeah! I forgot to say that Dad went out of the city for professional purposes and also for some event, he is going to return in three days Sweety." Mom explained.

"Oh, that's okay, Mom," I said and smiled.

"Mom! Can I go to my favorite place? It's been so long since I visited it so can I?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"It's late in the evening, Sweety, you can go tomorrow" Mom pursed her lips.

"Don't worry about that, Mom! I will be back soon in an hour. Please let me go!" I pleaded.

"You are not listening to us these days. Being stubborn, huh?
Ok fine, you can go but make sure that you return quickly." Mom commanded.

"Definitely. Thanks, Mom." I assured her and left.

My favorite place. It's nothing but a park which is nearer to my home. It's been my favorite since we shifted to this city.

Finally, I reached the park, walked towards my favorite bench and sat on it.

Whatever the mood it is, happy, sad, tense, depressed, or anything, I just come here to spend some time looking at the sky, feeling the heavy cool breeze on my skin, and walking through the garden. It just makes my mind stable, peaceful and subtle.

I usually go in the evenings. Since it is near to my house, my parents accepted the place to go.

But for a few weeks, I wasn't visiting the place, so today, I wanted to come and now I am here.

He suddenly striked in my thoughts, thinking of when would I meet him? Or will I ever meet him in my life?

That always frightened me from the inside, but managed to be positive that something virtuous was going to happen.

As the time is over, I should leave the place. It filled me with peace of mind and positivity so I left walking towards the way, which was just one street distance from my house.

"Mom! I am back home." I shouted

"You are being punctual, Sweety" Mom grinned.

"Of course, I am!" I gave a smug smile.

I went back to my room, took a bath, and started to get busy with my phone. After some time, Dad called, and we just talked for some time, had dinner with my mom, and listened to music. I slowly slipped into a deep sleep my nights often pass out with dreams of him because I cannot leave him even in my sleep and my mind is addicted with his thoughts.

Author's Note:

So, how is this chapter guys, I know, it consisted of only a small conversation of friends.
And I mainly concentrated on Meera's habits and hobbies in this chapter

The actual story is going to start from now.
Something interesting and unexpected is on the way.

Stay connected with the story.

Do vote, if you like the story.

Keep commenting on your views and thoughts.