Chapter 19: Goodbyes Last Forever

A/N: Sorry for the slow updating!! I promise I'll get better. And also, there aren't many chapters to follow, maybe this is the last one. I may fit in an epilogue. I loved writing this, and thank you to those who read it through. <3

**

Malfoy Manor. Gray clouds surrounded the entire area, vines and moss grew on gates; the house itself looked like death.

The four had been taken into the Manor, the boys kept in the dungeon, Catriona and Hermione up with Bellatrix, Draco, and the rest of the Malfoys. Bellatrix Lestrange continued interrogating, slitting Cat's wrists as she went along. When Bellatrix pushed Hermione to the ground, Catriona began screaming, begging Draco to stop them. That's when her mother showed up.

"Oh, Catriona, I'm so disappointed," her mother said sadistically, staring approvingly at the blood flow of her wrists,  "Going around commiting crimes against the Dark Lord. You are no daughter of mine. Now, do what Auntie Bellatrix asks, or you go the same way your father has gone."

This caught Catriona's attention. Though she did not care for either of her parents, she disliked her father least. 

"What did you do?" she asked, hiding the tears. She didn't dare blink, but held her mother's gaze strongly.

"A bit of this, a bit of that," she said, "what is it the Muggles say? Bippity boppity boo!"

"YOU KILLED HIM!" Catriona was beyond angry.

"Well.. duh," Mrs Goldstein said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Her mother turned to Bellatrix Lestrange. They exchanged words, and then: "You'll tell Bellatrix what it is she needs to know, or you will face a wrathful death at my hand."

"Make me," Catriona hissed through her teeth. She was seething with anger.

"Bellatrix," Draco's voice finally came, "Don't you dare hurt her."

"What is it you care?" Bellatrix replied, "She ditched you for blood traitors and mudbloods! She doesn't give a care in the world for you. Isn't that obvi-"

"SHUT UP!" Catriona screamed, "Draco! It's not true! She's lying! I kept an eye on you the whole time! I apparated each night here to check on you! Don't believe her, please!"

"It was you who was sneaking abouy my house!?" Lucius spat, "You brat!"

"Shut up! All of you," Bellatrix screamed in her deranged voice, "Shut up. How dare you talk to me like that, you little b***h!"

"Look who's talking," Draco said, a tight smile on his face.

"Crucio!" Bellatrix pointed, and Catriona let out a blood curdling scream.

"What was that!?" Draco pointed at Bellatrix, "Imperio!" 

Bellatrix froze, then dropped the sword on her foot, which clanged on the ground. But Bellatrix fought it.

"CRUCIO!" she screamed again, and Catrina screamed again. It stopped after about five minutes, in which his own father had been holding Draco down. Two of the Snatchers helped him as Draco fought helplessly.

Bellatrix had put a knife under her spell, and now it danced around the air, slicing parts of Catriona and Hermione.

"You're gonna diiiieee," Bellatrix sang like a little school girl, "Dwaco's wittle girlfwiend is gonna go bye-bye!"

"Don't you dare!!" Draco yelled, and Scabior added to three already helping keep him down.

It happened in a flash.