| 17 |

"I bet on my red heels he is not going to last for another two minutes," Elestren said as she took another handful of chips in her mouth

"Didn't you already lose those red heels on our last bet?" Elena said amusingly, her eyes following the two-pack members who were busy in hand-to-hand combat right now.

She thought it was going to be entertaining seeing how it was the beta and the third fighting. Most of the pack members who were training had stopped to watch the two. In the end, she was greatly disappointed. Maybe it was because she was used to seeing brutal fights and what she was seeing right now seemed like a child's play to her.

"Well, this time I am betting on it to get them back," Elestren said childishly making her shake her head.

"So you are saying that Felix will lose?" Elena asked her.

"Yup," Elestren said excitedly as Jaden threw another punch towards Felix.

"You sure you are not saying this because he is your mate?" Elena tasked.

"Of course not, " Elestren immediately denied however Elena saw right past her lie. She shook her head in disappointment.

"Well I bet that the tables are going to be turned in the end," Elena said, her eyes calculating both the beta and third.

Jaden had a stronger built than Felix and from what she has noticed in the past few weeks of their stay here, he was reckless and aggressive. He let his emotions guide his actions which were his biggest weakness.

Felix, on the other hand, was calm and collected. Given that he sometimes teased people and acted like a child when in reality, he was a father of one himself, he used logic to calculate his next moves. It was both his weakness and strength but unlike Jaden, Felix was aware of his weakness and that was his greatest strength.

Elena's attention was diverted from the two when she noticed a movement to her left. She turned to see Fryer and Katherin walking hand in hand. Fryer's hand was wrapped around her waist. Elena noticed the flush on Katherin's face and their swollen lips and immediately knew what they were doing before.

She felt a pang of pain in her chest, however, she immediately dismissed it. She was the one who had suggested this plan in the first place. She smiled in amusement watching them play with each other but deep down in her heart, she couldn't help but feel sad. She has been seeing the two making out for the past three days yet for some reason, the sad feeling has continued to increase. She knew what this feeling was, but she was too scared to admit it. So she kept pretending she didn't feel it.

"I feel like killing someone," Elestren muttered under her breath while a sweet smile was laced on her lips as she watched the two make their way towards them. 

It was a good thing that most of the pack members knew what was actually happening, though no one knew about his real mate yet. They were training around to be prepared. At night, they would gather at the underground hall while two people would stay around Katherin all the time, keeping notes of her each and every move. This helped them decide their plan and figure out what they were up against actually.