Her name is Ella.

May 16th, 1992.

CPS Office 

San Francisco

Tony's P.O.V.

I was standing in front of the door. I was about to open it but suddenly I stopped. My palms were sweating. I've never been this much nervous in my entire life.

"Tony"

"Are you okay?"

Rhodey and Pepper voices shook me out of my trance.

"Are you sweating?" Pepper said looking at my face.

"Is this excitement or nervousness?" Rhodey said.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm scared."

"Listen Tony. The only thing I know right now is that kid inside that room needs you. It's not gonna be easy I know. That baby girl has been through a lot. But the only person who can bring her back to life is you." Rhodey said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded keeping my head down and hiding my watery eyes.

"You don't have to worry about anything. You are not alone in this. We all will help you in this. It's gonna be okay." Pepper said in a sympathetic tone.

I gave her a sad small smile. Taking a deep breath in with my eyes closed, I opened the door.

That's when I saw her.

Her back actually.

She was actually side lying with her back turned on the room entrance. I saw her long brown hair having exact hair shade as mine, spread out on the pillow and bed. I slowly walked inside towards the other side of bed. I wanted to see her face.

She was small and exceedingly cute

She was small and exceedingly cute. As I studied her face, her facial features resembled mine facial features horrifically. There was no injury on her face but there was a small mark on her forehead of stitches.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and her brown eyes met mine. Her eye shade resembles mine too.

It's like I'm seeing a little girl version of mine.

After seeing me standing close to her, she suddenly flinched back and some words escaped through her mouth:

"Who are you?"

Oh my God.

She sounds so much cute.

I'm already in love with her voice.

"I'm ... I'm To... I'm Ton....I'm...I'm.....Tony."

Why was my voice stammering? I've never been this much nervous in my entire life. This is weird. This is so weird. I've never felt anything like this. Suddenly that Miss Crooke interrupted:

"Ella"

Her name is Ella.

Ella.

It's short.

It's cute.

It's perfect for her.

"Meet Mr. Anthony Stark."

"Tony". I corrected her.

She sighed. "Meet Mr. Tony Stark."

"Your father."

Ella's P.O.V.

She was there. Laughing with him. Happy as she always looked. Wearing a fake smile on her face. I could see the pain behind that smile and laugh. I could see the pain in her eyes. The emptiness of her soul. How lonely she was. How sad she was. Then, there was a pool of blood on the floor. Suddenly, I saw her lying on that floor looking at me. I screamed in terror.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of brown eyes closely looking at me. I flinched back suddenly saying: "Who are you?"

He was trying so hard so say something but his voice was stammering. I could clearly see nervousness on his face.

Suddenly the nice lady who was taking care of me for the last 2 days called me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Meet Mr. Anthony Stark."

"Tony." Brown-eyes interrupted her.

She sighed. "Meet Mr. Tony Stark."

"Your father."

Father.

My real father.

My Daddy.

He is alive.

He is in fact, standing right in front of me.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for late update. This chapter was a bit hard for me to write. I hope you liked it. Plz do vote and give me your feedback in the comment section below. 

Have a nice day :)