Winter Soldier and his Dark Phantom

New addition in Cast

Sebastian Stan as The Winter Soldier

Ella's P.O.V.

"Don't you guys know how to welcome your guest???" I said standing up.

"Grand daughter of the biggest mass murderer Howard Stark. The illegitimate heir of Stark industries". He exclaimed.

Here we go again. I'm so habitual of these so-called titles now. I think when I'll die these words will be written on my tombstone.

"Thanks for all the compliments. I'm touched. I really am." I said cleaning the blood from my lip.

"We haven't welcomed you properly yet." He said.

"What the hell was that then?" I said staring him. I'm in deep shit right now. And there's nothing I can do. Literally nothing. I can only pray for my safety. Nobody can save me here except myself. So I've to keep myself calm and collected.

"Snacks."

Seriously???

Are you kidding me???

Snacks???

"I'm sorry but that was nothing like snacks. Now cut the bullshit and tell me why am I in this shithole???" I asked.

"This shithole is one of the headquarters of Hydra. HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize is that if you try to take that freedom, they resist." He said with a little enthusiasm.

BORINGGGGGGG!!!!

"Plz !!! I can't listen this lecture anymore. It's boring. Come to point." I shook my head.

He sighed. Finally, I succeeded in annoying him.

" You know how Steve Rogers became Captain America???" He questioned.

"By super soldier serum made by Dr Abraham Erskine" I answered.

" Many scientists tried to replicate that serum. Dr Zola created it. Which in turn gave us our Winter Soldier." He explained further.

"Excuse me but who's this winter soldier?" I interrupted.

"You'll meet him soon. You know who else replicated that serum successfully??? Your granddad Howard Stark." He exclaimed happily.