Back to Daddy

1999

Hydra Siberian Facility, Russia

Ella's P.O.V.

"I've turned into a monster,

And it keeps getting stronger."

Imagine Dragons- Monster

Another month passed by. Most of my missions are the almost same (Terminate and Extract). I was doing it pretty well until now but.

"So what do we have here?" I inquired.

"Terminate." James handed me a picture of a woman hugging her two kids. A girl and a boy.

I gulped. I kill men quite easily. But this.

"All of 'em ? Are you sure James?" I questioned him again.

He nodded and discussed all the plan with me. I want to do this but don't wanna do this. My hands are trembling as I handed him the photograph.

"What's wrong with you?" He said looking at my trembling hands.

Don't let emotions take over.

"Nothing. Let's do this." I said getting out of the van.

They never tell us why we do these missions. We both don't even know who is ordering all of this from the above. We just do it. As if they own us. As if we are their slaves. We can't even question why we are killing all of these people, what is their fault, what they have done to them. 

They just keep using us.

We entered the house as they had almost no security. In the living room, I saw both kids snatching something from each other. When they saw us, they started shouting. A woman came running listening their shouting and after seeing dropped something from her hand. She looks terrified. Her children hid behind her and she fell on her knees crying begging for her children's life. Winter Soldier pointed the gun at the woman.

 This is wrong. I can't let him do this. A part of me wants to do it. I'm fighting a battle in my brain right now. I can't let the darkness conquer this time.