#00𝟐. (𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲)

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 0𝟮.
↳ ❝ [delivery] ¡! ❞
0·00◦────────────────◦ 3·15
⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

It was the next day and there was still time left till her keyboard arrives. To kill more time she decides to make a group call with Fatima, Arisha, Sania, Laiba, and Shaz. She group called and they all surprisingly picked up. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU ALL DAY YESTERDAY!" Sania yelled through the phone. 

 "AWW, I was about to celebrate your death Rania" Laiba laughed. 

"what" 

"Hahaha, I'm joking" Laiba giggled. 

"Well at least your alive,  I feel dead in China." Arisha sarcastically laughed "The amount of work my stupid boss is giving me is ridiculous!" Arisha continued. 

"Lucas annoying you again? How is someone like him even your boss?" Fatima questioned, slightly annoyed. 

"I dunnO? I just wanna come back" Arisha sighed.

"Well, we are waiting for you!" Shaz said happily 

"Shut up Shaz, you are always too busy with nafeem" Rania huffed. Shaz muttered a small sorry along with a little laugh. 

"How are everyone elses' boring lives going?" Sania asked 

"Well, I broke my laptop keyboard and ordered a new one. I went to the beach with Fatima and that's basically it. What about you guys?" 

"That's interesting... Laiba and I are going to see Zayn Malik's concert in a few days! He finally decided to go on tour! So Laiba and I are just streaming his songs and getting ready!" Sania fangirled. Laiba started screaming out of excitement as well. 

"Luckyyyyy" Shaz whined 

"I started texting this random dude. I think his name was vi.. v.. vic..tor? victor? yeah, Victor. I think you guys know him" Fatima mentioned 

"Yeah, I think I know him!" Shaz exclaimed

"Who? I don't remember" Rania asked, confused. 

"You don't remember Victor?! The one who looks like he is bald!" Laiba chuckled. 

"Well, I'm sorry I don't have a memory of an elephant!" Rania proclaimed 

"Well you look like one" Arisha muttered 

Shaz and Laiba couldn't contain their laughter and were snorting instead. On the other hand, Sania and Fatima were laughing till they couldn't breathe. 

"OI!" Rania yelled 

They all calmed down.

"Anyways Fatima, make sure you have fun texting him but not too much fun" Sania smirked through the phone.

"I'm gonna go rest now, let's meet sometime" Shaz suggested 

"Shut up, you're too busy with Nafeem" Rania huffed again. 

"I'm sorry, maybe if you had a fucking love life that you were passionate about then you would know what it takes to give time towards someone, but you don't so don't even act like you know what I'm doing." Shaz clarified 

Fatima snorted.

"You did not just quote Kim Kardashian" Fatima laughed

"I just did" Shaz giggled "Anyways I'm sorry I actually wanna meet up" Shaz continued 

"Let me just check my daybook and I will get back to you" Laiba said

"Honestly I have better things to do... like kill my fucking boss" Arisha mumbled 

"But your boss is really hot" Rania confessed 

"Looks can be deceiving" Arisha coughed

They all said their goodbyes and hung up. They talked for about an hour-ish so only an hour or 2 left. Rania got up from the bed and made herself breakfast. Nutella on toast, the usual. She decided to finish the final episodes of her favorite show, Obsession. Mid-way through the doorbell rang and she got up and answered the door. 

"Order for... Rania?" the man asked 

"Yes"

"Here you go, have a good day" 

"You too" Rania muttered before closing the door. 

She placed the package on her desk and started opening the box. She unwrapped all the packaging and held the keyboard. 

"What the fuck?"

The keyboard had keys missing.

"How does that even happen?" Rania asked herself. 

She went outside with the keyboard to see if the delivery was still near but he was nowhere to be seen. She decided to head to the post office and give it back to them. She wore her shoes and started making her way towards the post office near her apartment. 

°.✩┈┈∘*┈𖥸┈*∘┈┈✩.°

RANIA P.O.V 

I observed the autumn leaves while walking down to the post office. "How pretty"  I was walking through the streets until I saw her. "She's back?"  I felt a sudden wave of anger rush into me. wait- she can't see me like this. My dumbass started running away. The end of the street was getting nearer and I was about to take a right turn until I saw a bright light in front of me. It was a bike, headed right towards me. The bike rider saw me and tried to dodge me and I flung myself away. 

(AM I MAKING SENSE HELP I PUT THE GIF AS A VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF WHAT HAPPENED)

© 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗭𝗢𝗢