#00𝟗. (𝐞𝐱-𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝)

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 0𝟵.
↳ ❝ [ex-girlfriend] ¡! ❞
0·00◦────────────────◦ 3·15
⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

Sania was currently getting ready for Zayn Malik's concert. She was first supposed to go with Laiba but, she is now permanently living in Yemen. (We won't be seeing her anytime soon.)

Sania decided to go to the concert with Rania. Arisha was still in China and Fatima was too busy shampooing her grass. Rania was the only free bitch around. (tehehehe 🌺). Rania and Sania met up at Rania's apartment to get ready for the concert.

"Should I wear red lipstick or nude?" Sania asked.

"Red, it looks sexy." Rania winked. Sania put red lipstick on her lips while Rania did some final touches to her hair. They both packed their things and went in Sania's car, and drove to the venue. Sania parked her car in the parking lot, and they both headed towards the arena. They had to push through cramped crowds to get to their seats. The concert was starting in 15 minutes.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈𖥸┈*∘┈┈✩.°

1 hour later

SANIA P.O.V

The concert was amazing! Zayn was amazing! Rania and I sang his songs loudly and yelled the lyrics at the top of our lungs, it made people look at us, but we didn't give a shit. You only live once, right? Zayn just finished a song and went backstage to prepare for the next song. I grabbed my water bottle and drank from it, my throat feeling dry from all the yelling and screaming.

While drinking the water, I looked up, and I saw Cyron and his girlfriend sitting there. Cyron looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Sania." He mouthed from afar. He started waving at me. I waved back at him until his girlfriend looked at us and glared at me. I turned back around, slightly embarrassed.

"What the fuck was that?!" Rania raged. "What?" I was confused. "Are you just going to let her glare at you? Glare back at her." Rania turned around and glared right back at Cyron's girlfriend. Cyron's girlfriend saw Rania and scoffed, turning the other way. "And that's how you get a bitch to get lost." Rania scoffed.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈𖥸┈*∘┈┈✩.°

The concert was coming to an end. Zayn thanked all the fans for coming, and that concluded Zayn's most awaited show. Everyone was standing up to leave until I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was; it was Cyron.