#00𝟑. (𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭)

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 0𝟯.
↳ ❝ [helmet] ¡! ❞
0·00◦────────────────◦ 3·15
⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

RANIA P.O.V

My knees were aching from the fall and I hissed at the pain. I looked over and saw the biker on the ground 

"Excuse me, are you alright?" I asked approaching him. He took his helmet and I took a look at his face. Dang, he's hot. Suddenly a group of bikers came in sight 

"YAH! There he is! Get him!" They all yelled and charged towards him 

"Fuck" he mumbled. He threw his helmet to you and ran away from the group chasing him. I quietly followed from behind to make sure he was alright. I saw that he got cornered by the group and suddenly an idea came to me. There was a cop car near me that had the windows down, I put my hand through the window and turned on the sirens. 

(it's Wattpad, anything can be possible, don't question me)

"FUCK! RUN" Someone from the group yelled and one by one they all left. I came out from the corner "Are they gone" I was walking backward until I felt something on my back, I turned around it was him. I gasped 

"Who are you?" He asked

"Well... I..." I fumbled with my words. I just wanted to run away, I don't want to face this shit. 

"Oh look over there" I pointed towards nothing behind him. 

"What on earth are you doing?" He was starting to get annoyed. 

"Shit" I turned around and started walking away. My feet decided to give up on me because I fucking  tripped on my own feet. I looked back and he slightly chuckled. "Shit" I swore again but this time more annoyed and I ran. 

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Rania started running away, screaming, for no reason. 

"Wait! My helmet!" The guy yelled 

"YA!" He tried yelling again but Rania was too busy running away to even notice that he was yelling at her. Once Rania was sure he was not in sight she looked down at her hands and saw the helmet. "What on earth? Why did I bring this with me?" Rania asked herself. "What if he followed me?" She turned around and made sure no one was behind her. "What the hell do I do with this?" She groaned. She started walking towards the post office, not caring about anything at this point. 

She reached the post office and gave back her keyboard package. She looked at the helmet and thought if she should just leave it here. She didn't really think too much about it and gave it to the lady at the post office. 

She started walking home until she saw a familiar bike coming from the opposite side. The bike started getting close to her and then stopped in front of her. "Oh no, I think it's the guy from before"  When he got off his bike and started approaching her, she saw him. "Yep, it's him" 

"YA! Where is my helmet thief?!" He yelled.

"Excuse me? Theif? Says the one who threw the helmet to me!" Rania yelled back 

"Says the one who ran away with my helmet! What did you do with it?" He started getting closer 

"And why should I tell you what I did with it?" Rania crossed her arms.

He sighed.

"You know what, give me your phone. I need to make a call" He put his hand out

"No" 

"Give it to me"

"No"

"I need to make a call"

"Fine" she spat

She handed him her phone and he started dialing a number. After a few bells, she heard a ringtone from his pocket. He looked up at Rania "Looks like I got your number" He smirked. 

"You have 2 days to give my helmet back, I need it in 2 days. I'll let you know where to give it back" He handed her phone back to her. 

"You really have the audacity to-" 

"Bye" He cut her off and started walking away 

"YA! COME BACK! YOU JERK!" Rania yelled. She looked down at her phone and saw his number. "HAH! He even had the audacity to save his name in my phone" She scoffed. Rania looked at the name and read it out loud.

"Jimin"

© 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗭𝗢𝗢