#00𝟖. (𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐢𝐝)

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 0𝟴.
↳ ❝ [band aid] ¡! ❞
0·00◦────────────────◦ 3·15
⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

It has almost been a week since Rania went to the race. She can't help but miss Jimin. Before their university started, Rania wanted to go shopping. She went out shopping for new clothes with Laiba. "I can't believe Zayn is postponing his concert for two weeks," Laiba complained. "You have to respect his decision. He needs to make sure he is physically able to perform." Rania explained. Laiba nodded her head, agreeing. They both walked towards the food court to grab something to eat. Rania got in the line for McDonald's while Laiba searched for a table for them to sit on.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈𖥸┈*∘┈┈✩.°

RANIA P.O.V

There were two lines in front of McDonald's, and I tried to stand in the shortest line. In the queue beside me, I saw a familiar face. I carefully leaned forward, trying to look at the person's face without looking like a maniac. IT WAS JAMAL! Jamal looked at me and smiled. "Hey, Rania." He greeted. "Hey, Jamal." I smiled back.

"The last race was crazy." He chuckled. "Yeah, it was." I nodded my head. "Hey, um, there is another race this week. Do you want to come? Same time, the same place." Jamal asked me. I thought about it,

It would mean seeing Jimin again.

"I'll come"

Two days later, it's the day of the race. I asked Fatima to drop me off at the raceway but, she didn't want to see Mark. "Come on, Fatima. He isn't going to kill you or anything." I tried to convince her to go with me. "Yeah, he isn't but, it's going to be so awkward!" She whined and hid her face in her hands. "No, it's not. Shut up and wear something so we can leave." I commanded her. I threw her a t-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket. I pulled out a similar attire for myself. "Fine, I'll go. But you owe me a Hungry Jack's meal." She pouted. "Ok." I squished her cheeks.

She's so cute.

We got into the car and started driving towards Valvoline Raceway. Fatima and I decided to go a bit early so we could try and meet new people. We arrived at the raceway and, the first person I saw was Jamal.

"Hey, you made it." Jamal approached me. "Yes, we did." I started looking around in hopes of finding Jimin somewhere. "Are you looking for Jimin?" Jamal asked me, smirking. "Haha, yes..." I blushed. "He's getting his car ready for the race. He should be near the end of the car park. Just look for a purple car; you'll find him." Jamal pointed in a direction. I looked to where he was pointing. I saw a purple car from afar. I thanked him and started walking back to Fatima.