#00𝟕. (𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬)

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 0𝟳.
↳ ❝ [drives] ¡! ❞
0·00◦────────────────◦ 3·15
⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

ARISHA P.O.V

Flashback to 5 months ago

I arrived in China for my business trip. I walked through the airport with my suitcases, trying to find the person taking me to the company. I looked through the crowds until I found someone holding up a sign that said my name. I walked towards him and greeted him in Chinese

Hopefully, all those Chinese lessons will pay off

"Hello, are you here to pick me up? I asked him "Yes" He replied. He took my bags and we started heading down towards a black car. He placed the bags in the trunk and opened the passenger seat for me to get inside. Without looking inside, I went inside the car and I was met with a handsome, black-haired man sitting next to me. I flinched back out of shock.

"Who are you?!" I asked, shocked. "I'm Lucas Wong. Mr. Wong to you. I came here to pick you up from the airport." He spoke. "Ah, alright" I nodded. He handed me a water bottle and I took it from his hands. "Thanks" I thanked him. The driver sat down and starting driving towards the city. I opened the water bottle and took a sip of water.

"How was your flight?" He asked, looking towards me. "It was good" I answered back. The whole journey was super awkward until he spoke again. 

"We are going to drop you off at your hotel and you can rest for the remainder of the day. The next day you need to be at my office at 8 AM sharp. Got it?" He explained. "Yes," I nodded my head. It's not even been an hour and he is already bossing me around and giving me that arrogant look.  We arrived at my hotel and the driver took out my bags for me. I got out of the car, grabbing the luggage from the driver. Lucas- or should I say, Mr. Wong, rolled down his window.

"I look forward to working with you, Arisha" He smiled

Oh gosh his smile is intoxicating 

"Me too" I couldn't help but smile back. He rolled up the window and the driver bowed to me and sat back in the car, driving away. 

-end of flashback-

WHat changed? WHy is he so mean now? He used to be sweet before, yeah he was arrogant but that's who he is.

Now I'm sitting here and it's nearly 1:40 AM. I'm stuck here doing all the fucking work. I was working on organizing the latest murder case until I saw Lucas coming down from the stairs approaching me.