7-Hardin

While Tessa is at work.

"Hardin?" Landon sounds half asleep as he picks up the phone.
"We don't have a lot of time, get here now." I'm more than just anxious to make this perfect, I hang up the phone and go to Emery's crib.
This beautiful little girl is mine, her green eyes glare up at me as I gently stroke my fingers along her cheek.
After about 5 minutes of admiring our babygirl I hear the doorbell, dang Landon is fast, I mean he only lives about a block away but still.
"So, you ready to do this?" He grins.
"Ya, I called Kimberly yesterday to make sure she had everything ready."
"I still don't get why you have to do this so far away. She would be perfectly happy here." Landon really doesn't understand grand romantic gestures, does he.
"I know she would be happy with it here, but she deserves perfection and I can't do that here." I slowly take Em out of her crib and Landon and I make our way to his car.
"Hey Sophia."
"Hiiii, soo, are you nervous?" Her smile couldn't get any bigger.
"Actually, I am."
"That's good, love always makes people nervous." Sophia is sitting on the passenger seat and Addelyn is sleeping in her car seat in the back.
I strap in Emery into her carseat as well and kiss her on the forehead.
"See you in a bit love. Okay so, you know the plan?" I look over to Landon.
"Ya, trust me. It's going to be great, she's gonna love it."
"She'll never see it coming, Sophia make sure everyone is there."
"Of course, good luck Hardin!"
Landon gets into the car and they drive away. As much as I hate the fact that I left our baby alone without us, I trust Landon with my life and Sophia knows what she's doing.

After everyone has played their part, it's my turn.
Time to get Tess.