Busted

After trying to salvage the other burnt pizza, they collectively agreed to order pizza instead. F.R.I.D.A.Y. made the call for them and, probably because the order was in Tony Stark's name, it got there in under ten minutes. They ended up leaving the TV off to eat in peace and quiet without the news causing any problems again. Peter tries not to think of all the people seeing the news and believing that Spider-Man can't do his job right.

"Why didn't we just order pizza to begin with?" Peter asks after swallowing another bite of his pineapple bacon pizza. "It's not like you need to save money or anything like that." When he's finish talking, he's already taking another bite. He's way more hungry than he realized.

"I thought it would be a 'fun bonding experience.'" Tony uses air quotes. Peter brings his eyebrows together in confusion. That doesn't sound like something Mr. Stark would come up with. Bruce stops eating just to stare at Tony skeptically. "At least, that's what Pepper told me," he adds with a shrug. That makes a lot more sense. Bruce hakes his head and chuckles.

"Well, after we're done bonding , we should head up to the Medbay to give you both a once over and finish Peter's checkup," he urges. Peter starts on his next piece of pizza and nods in agreement.

"Pizza first," he mumbles through his full mouth.

"Alright kid, just don't choke." Tony rubs his forehead before combing his hair back with his hand. Peter smiles proudly with his full cheeks. Bruce and Tony work on their pizza and by the time they've finished their respective three pieces, Peter finished his entire pizza. If he wanted to, he could probably eat another one too, but it seems like Bruce really wants to get the physicals done after what happened. After they finish, they take the elevator to the Medbay, even though it's the last thing Tony wants to be doing, and they all get situated in a room.

"Alright, first I want to assess your vitals and make sure the chemicals that guy used isn't in either of your systems still," Bruce informs and continues to ramble using various medical terms as he checks their vitals.

"You do realize that we both have suits that monitor everything, right? We don't need all..." Tony gestures to Bruce's office filled with various medical tools and trinkets "this." Bruce almost looks insulted before placing his glasses in his pocket.

"I may not be this kind of doctor, but I'm still better than a suit that could miss something." It's Tony's turn to look insulted.

"You're assuming that my suits would miss anything. And you know what they say when you assume." He crosses his arms and raises an inquisitive eyebrow. "It makes an ass out of you ." Peter turns to look at Tony, confused.

"I don't think that's how the saying goes," Peter carefully disagrees.

"Kid, don't take the punch out of my comebacks."

"If you two are about finished," Bruce interrupts "I'd like to talk about what I learned about Mysterio." He types on a nearby computer and a hologram springs to life in the center of the room. It's a 3D rendering of Mysterio's suit with certain areas labeled.

"Nice work, Brucy. Actually, I wonder who got those scans for you. It's almost like, I dunno, a highly impressive natural-language user interface did it?" Tony smirks proudly and stands up with his hands clasped in front of him.

"Thank you for saying so, Boss. Dr. Banner did require my assistance to scan the intruder," F.R.I.D.A.Y. confirms. "You're welcome," she adds for good measure, making Peter laugh.

"Alright, alright. Back to the point. We gathered some information based on his fighting style and weapons. Unfortunately, that's about the long and the short of what we got," Bruce explains while rotating the model.