chapter 5

he'll never know how strongly
and man loves him

he'll never know how stronglyand man loves him

omniscient

Looking at Antonio Normani, you see a chiseled man with a girl always on his arm. He is a very popular men's fashion model and his father was the CEO for the most popular men's magazine in the world, Men's Living. His mother was head of the modeling department so it was a given that Antonio would be a model.

His parents pushed him to be always in the public eye, no matter what he was doing, so at seventeen he had made Forbes Most Eligible Billionaire Bachelors list.

All men wanted to be him, and all ladies wanted to be in bed with him.

There was one thing that Antonio managed to keep a secret, and no one could guess what that was.

* * *

Drew Heart pushed Antonio's body up against the door of his hotel room. The two moved in such a way that you would think they were connected.

His hands roamed down from Antonio's neck to his waist as he locked him into a passionate kiss.

Antonio pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Drew asked in confusion.

"I can't do this" Antonio replied rubbing his hands through his own hair. He buckled his now open shirt.

Drew knew this was coming. Antonio and him were secretly seeing each other for 2 months because Antonio had yet to come out of the closet.

Drew respected that, but he loved Antonio and didn't want to hide it.

"It's not you D..." Antonio apologized. Antonio didn't know how he felt about Drew. Sometimes he felt like Drew was there to scratch an itch, and other times he wanted a relationship.

"Sometimes I wish I could just hold your hand in public without you thinking someone will take a picture" said Drew. He was hurt, more this time then the other times when Antonio apologized.

He felt like Antonio cared more about his reputation as America's hottest STRAIGHT model than the man he was with.

"I'm trying Drew... my parents won't understand it. They'll disown me. No one wants a gay son" Antonio said lowly.

"Then try fucking harder" Drew said. He grabbed his coat and stormed to the hotel room door, stopping and turning around.

"I didn't think my parents would either, till I told them" Drew said before slamming the door.

Antonio flinched from the slam. He was trying, but Drew was right, he could try harder.

He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and pulled it out.

From Mom: Where are you?!? You have a fitting at home in 5 minutes! Get your ass here now!!

He texted her back swiftly.

To Mom: I'll be there in 5, on my way home now.

"Shit. I totally forgot about that."

Antonio put on his sunglasses and coat and walked out of the hotel room. He took the elevator down to the lobby and his car waited for him on the street. It was colder then usual outside, he pulled his coat close to him. Winter is New York was brutal.

"Your boy is pissed" His driver Killian said with a chuckle.

"Just get me home" Antonio said.

Killian was the only person who knew Antonio was gay. He drove Antonio to the hotel where he would meet Drew and Antonio had to tell him, he made him swear he wouldn't tell anyone.

Antonio got in the car and shot a text to Drew

To Drew H: I'll make it up to you. I promise.

A minute later he saw it had been read.

Drew put in phone in his pocket and tried to relax in the car before it pulled up to his apartment building.

"A word of advice before you go Mr. Normani, sometimes it's better not to hide" Killian said.

"No shit Sherlock" said Drew before opening the door to the car and walking into the apartment complex.

* * *

happy pride month, always be proud of who you are.

love you all,

bee