Chapter II

Timmy turned back around, stalking through the undergrowth, twigs snapping from his chilled feet. He shifted his head up, down, left, right, diagonal. The boy had no idea where he was headed and why, but he was certainly not controlling his route.
All of a sudden, something strong pushed him deep into the amazon of the Bad World. Timmy almost immediately started shivering from the cool breeze. He forced his icy arms around to cross, touching his shoulders with his freezing hands.
His surroundings were nothing but dead grass, dark buildings made of burnt wood, knives replaced as plants and most of all the Dark Citizens.
After a coupes minutes, Timmy's legs brought him to the Mortimer Castle of Death.
Golden Rope soldiers stood guard with their black scales, blood red eyes, long pink snack tongue, rusty horns replacing their ears, flecks of gray and white, talons as big as a baby, four tiny arms, a long, spiky tail with little circles dangling of a skinny cord at the tip tracing a small dust path.
Their spears were a snow like color with the tiny dot of green poison dripping of the insanely large arrowhead.
Their giant dragon heads slowly made their way down to the boy, looking him directly in the eye. Timmy gulped loud, his tongue falling in his throat.
Immediately, they spread giant wings. The pattern was so delicate, with tiny horns on the edge. Timmy also noticed two large hole on the right side of each of their necks that were their gills moving rapidly.
Then, instantly they swung their wings back, forcing a small dust storm to float along the surface of the ground as they swooped away.
Timmy gazed genuinely at the beautiful, yet ugly creatures.
The boy jumped a little as he heard a giant door open. He flung his head facing the entrance to the gloomy kingdom.
Something or someone powerful shoved Timmy through the door, and right when he skidded to a halt, the giant black doors slammed. The boy glanced around, he was deceived by the horror in the Mortimer Castle of Death.
It had long, large, poisonous, triangular, three dimensional arrowheads spread across the wall in triple rows. The ground was pitch black with blood drops making a trail to a long, cold hallway. Vines were dangling off the ceiling, swinging softly. There was fog and smoke coated in the air, making Timmy cough a little.
As his shadow strength pushed him along, he was dragged to the end of the hallway there was a brown wooden door implanted in front of the emptiness.
It creaked open a little, with the sticky spider webs draped across the dusted wood. The shadow sternly shoved the boy deep within the gloom of the pitch black room. In the corner Timmy's eye, he could get a glimpse of a corpse rotting in an old rock chair. His head flashed towards the body and the horrific sight made him jump back a little.
The rotten carcass was bleeding endlessly at bullet holes outlined in the green flesh, it's sockets were as black as night, drips of the red liquid gently falling to the failing skin of the lap. Timmy slowly forced his hand down on the corpses leathery fingers. As soon as he traced his delicate finger tips over the dry thumb, the fragile thing immediately broke off with a snap, leaving a pile of dust to be drifted away.
"Hey!" A raspy old voiced yelped. The boy flashed his head at the corpse, looking deep into its empty sockets. As Timmy lifted his hand to touch the flesh, the carcass instantly stood up.
The boy screamed in terror and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily, giant round eyes, and a heartbeat as fast as a race car.
"What are you doing here, Timothy?" The "thing" groaned, it's flailing skin on the lips flapping up in down from the moving of its mouth. The corpse just toke it's crusty fingers, slowly touched his rotten finger tips, then removed hem again, testing his joints.
"How.. How do yo- who are you?" Timmy bursted out, his voice echoing in the distance. The carcass chuckled, his raspy laugh gave the boy goosebumps. Rawling up his spine, to his arms and down his legs.
"Oh, kid, you should know be now." He joked, but Timmy didn't dare laugh. He was to frightened. As the flappy skin outlining the corpses black sockets, the dark hole that seemed to be getting darker and darker as Timmy stared deep inside within the crushed head, stared back intently.
"I'm the head Golden Rope leader. I direct my soldiers deep within that disturbing happy world to destroy their food and goods. Most of my people are the Shadow Stalkers. Yeah, sounds cheesy, but actually they are camouflage to any living thing except for us of course. They can be a replica of someone else's shadow. That's how we spy on those stupid weirdos. We also have the our Reflectors. They're the ghosts. When they walk through anyone, they immediately get a clone of that person. This is our power. This is who we are." The leads spoke, rasping away about how delighted he is with his army. Fascinated, Timmy respectfully cross his arms in a loop, staring deeply at the creatures details.
Some of the corpses features had scrapes of torn up, moldy tissue paper here and there, spiraling up its body, covering a large gash of blood near his rib cage. The bones of its skeleton were rusty from decomposing, and every time the thing even flinched, it would make a loud squeaking noise.
"My names Pit. You might've heard me from my fellow citizens chattering on about how gross looking I am. But to be honest, I'm pretty clean for my type." The leader explains. Timmy just glared at him, a little surprised at how something could be more filthy than what's standing in front of him. He even could see the bugs crawling in and out of the dark sockets.
"Nice to meet you, sir." Timmy stuttered. The boy defiantly heard of the name Pit Atkins when he was visiting, but never really saw him in person, which makes sense now that Timmy has found him in a cold, dark, and empty room sitting in a slow moving rocking chair, looking lifeless. Although there was something that caught Timmy's eye. In the right hand corner of the dust carpeted room stood a small rocking horse. It had the wood carved neatly, making the shape of the figure, a ash colored snout, golden brown hair swirling down its back motionless, a painted red saddle planted on its back with the two stirrups falling down to the sides of the stomach, the tail had brown hairs lashed across the curved wood, going down to the floor. It had black hooves that were nailed down to the cracked floor, and it's eyes were a glistening spring green.
"What's this?" The boy asked, striding over to the swaying pony. Pit followed, more slowly with softer steps, trying not to break his figure.
"That my friend is Coreia." Pit explained, reaching the horse and patting its head. Timmy expected it to start galloping around the room, turning to that frightening floating ash, but it just kept slowly swaying its way forward and backward. The boy hesitantly gazed back up at the Golden Rope leader.
"Isn't going to come to life?" He asked, plopping his eyes back at the horse. Pit chuckled slightly, resting his crusty hand covered in the disgusting, sewer green toilet paper. Timmy only thought that was a myth or some kind of legend about the toilet paper on mummy's, but supposed he was wrong.
"Just wait and see, Timmy, just wait and see." Pit commanded, removing his hands, bursting out that high pitched creaking noise. As Timmy just stared at your rocking pony, he remembered the question he wanted to ask all along.
"Why am I here in broad daylight?" He questioned, tilting his head upward to face Pit's chin directly above him. The corpse looked down at the boy, smiling devilishly.
"No reason." Pit muttered, giggling softly. Although Timmy was far from convinced. He knew there was a reason for this. This never happens unless there's an important message, and this has to be in intensely important since he was at the border, saw the Hastoneek bush, met the Golden Rope captain. Something strange is going to come up, and Timmy doesn't really feel as if he's ready.
"Well, you should get going." Pit announced, smiling down at the boy. Before Timmy could even let out a white cloud of breath, the invisible powerful strength shoved him across the room, out the door with the brown barrier slamming behind him as he was pushed along the ground in the freezing hallway.
Almost a second later, they were out of the death castle and heading over to he border. The shadow pushed him across it, into the Good World. Immediately, he felt a warmth rush into him. The white sun was starting to sink in the pink sky. White-as-snow clouds were flowing through the painted sky with tulips, lilies, roses, primroses, lilacs, ferns, everything were sturdily positioned on the green ground. It was so beautiful. The grass against his skinny ankles made them itch, the weeds spiraling up to the sky. Rabbits and deer with their frosted spots plastered on their back.
As Timmy walked through the grass, he started to itch intensely. He bent down and started itching, but right when his fingernail poked the stinging spot, he cried in pain. He glanced down at the red bumps with tiny drops of blood spewing out of them, with tiny, deadly thorns deep within his skin.
The boy started up his act, laying on the floor in pain, clenching his ankles in his sweaty palms.
The thorns were from the pony, it had tiny little spear thrown with the thorns tied around the arrowhead from the legs. The thorns weren't rose thorns, not any kind of plant. It is a highly medically weapon made long ago in a secret lab where scientists were making the deadly poison. It was known as a myth, but it defiantly proved its point that it is defiantly not a myth. The poison started making its way up his veins, making the pain unbearable now. As Timmy hugged his knees to his chest, squeezing his eyes extremely tight that it stung, he waited. He waited for anything, a friend, even a disgusting mutt. Nothing.
He waited for what seemed like hours, until he finally heard someone shout his name. It was so familiar, but Timmy couldn't think properly from the infection sprinting up his thighs.
After a long twenty minutes, he finally felt something forcefully bump into him. His whole body turned from the power of whatever hit him, as he groaned.
"Timmy, oh my goodness, Timmy, what happened?" He heard a frantic yelp. Hands started racing up his body, searching for the infection when suddenly heard a gasp.
"Oh my goodness, we need to get you to Bimbo." The voice screamed as he detected the person found the rash on his calves and thighs. He felts arms wrap around him, and a flutter of wings flap like lightning, dash away.
The boy slowly forced his eyes open, looking at his rescuer and felt a rush of relief when he realized it was his best friend, Naldi.