27

A short A/N: (You can skip it and read the chapter below)

Hola, there!

The main purpose of writing this A/N is just to thank you people. I am not even kidding, this book had around 17K views until yesterday afternoon or almost afternoon and now it has like more than 30K views and it's just unbelievable.

I don't even know how to thank you people, like it has crossed more than 10K views in less than 24 hours and that's INSANE!

I know that you all want me to update daily, but it's not really possible with my 2 other stories and my masters and stuff, but I am trying my real best to update as regularly as I can.

That's it for now. You may resume your reading.

~

Spending a day off with him!

"No!" I screamed, trying to push his hands away from me, but his tight hold did not let me escape. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer and brought his lips closer to me. I turned my head and pushed him hard, but all my attempts were failed and it only riled him up more.

His hands were everywhere and even if I tried, I couldn't help myself from him. I screamed loudly and cried for help again and again, but no one came, no one heard my cries and I was left alone in the hold of that monster.

He started unbuttoning his shirt and loosened his belt and tears of fear started flowing down my eyes. I tried to make a run for life, but he was everywhere, wherever I went.

"You bitch! Come here!"

His words roared in my ear and I screamed again and again. He was there, just a step away from taking my virginity and I was helpless. I was crying and panting and screaming when I felt someone shaking me. I felt their hands on my arms and I quickly pulled myself back trying to save myself from him.

"Sienna, wake up!" I heard a voice, but I was too caught up in my fear ti actually realise to whom that voice belonged to.

His hands on my waist.

"Stop!" I screamed.

His disgusted lips on my neck.

"Stay away from me." I yelled and slapped away the hand on my arm.

Those angry, red eyes.

"D-Don't touch me, please." I whispered, as my body shook uncontrollably with all the energy in my body drained out.

I felt a pair of warm hands taking me into their arms and hugging me. They started whispering sweet nothings and comforting words into my ears, as I cried in their arms till no tears were left. My head was lying on their chest, as their hand rested on my waist rubbing circles in soothing, comforting manner.

"You are safe baby, no one is going to touch you, no one is going to hurt you. Stop crying." It was then, I realised the voice and all the senses came back to me. I pulled away instantly, humiliation clearly visible on my face. 

My very first nightmare and Mr. Steele had to comfort me. I felt so bad for ruining his night and slapping his hand away. I opened my eyes and looked at him, my eyes wet with tears. He was looking straight at me with concern in his eyes and anger burning through them. I hated myself for showing my this side to him.

Broken and fragile.

"M-Mr. Steele, I am s-so sorry." I muttered and looked down, not having enough courage to look him in his eyes.

I felt him gently pull my face up with his index finger as he looked into my soul with deep, hypnotizing eyes. He rubbed away the tears off my wet cheeks with his thumb and came closer. He was holding me like I was some china doll and would break if he would held me a little too tightly.

"I am so fucking sorry, baby."

My eyes widened on hearing him call me baby. I blinked my eyes and stared at him in confusion as to why he was apologizing to me in the first place. I tilted my head and stared at him as I bit my lip and I saw his eyes turning dark.

"I shouldn't have sent you there in the first place. I knew what kind of a bastard he was, but still I sent you there for the sake of a fucking deal. I am sorry, baby. Please, forgive me." He spoke and I looked at him in admiration.

"Please, don't be sorry. I am the one who should be doing the apologies and not the other way around. I am sorry to ruin your sleep. I swear, it has never happened before. If I would have known that I was about to have a nightmare, I would have never stayed the night here. Ple—" He cut me off by putting his index finger against mine, the slight brush of his finger instantly brought back the butterflies in my tummy.

A blush formed on my cheeks and I looked away instantly. That was when my eyes landed on the wall clock and I saw the time. It was a little more than eight and my eyes widened as panic shot through my body. I frantically stood up and tried to search my phone when a hand grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"Office. I am so sorry that I slept in, but I promise I will work extra to cover—" Once again I was cut off as he pulled me with a jerk and I landed on the bed as he hovered on top of me.

"You are not going anywhere." He whispered, huskily as his eyes trained on my lips.

"B-But, office?"

"We are taking a day off."

"A day off?" I asked again for confirmation. The man who made me work on off days was telling me to take a day off and if that was not suspicious, then I did not know what was. It has not been long since I started working at Steele's company, but even in this short span of time, I had never seen him taking a day off, neither has he ever be tardy.

Infact, the rumours were that the last time he did not come to the office was when he had to go to pick up his sister from airport and that was four years back, he has never taken a day off since then and now that he was telling me this, it caught me off guard.

"Yes, darling, a day off. You know when you don't go to work?" He said, mischievously and tapped my nose.

"I know what taking a day off means."

"Fantastic. Now, get ready, we have a long day ahead."

~

Change: There was initially a kiss.

Did you all like this chapter?