A/N

Let's get these few things very clear:

This is my book.

These are my characters.

And I am very attached to my characters.

Criticizing is one thing and hating is different. When one person points out something, it's called criticizing, but when a group of people points out the same thing, collectively, then it's Hate.
(Edit: Okay, I am reading this AN after so long and realising how dumb I sound in this para, like I should have put better wordings, but guess I was just dumb or whatever, but just get the point that I don't want several people to point out the same thing ✌🏼)

I don't know where you guys reside, but where I do, it's not permissible for the parents to send their kids to school until they are atleast four. And I think it's advisable to send your kids to daycare, school or whatever, when they have enough knowledge as to what they are doing. You can't just send them there to get them off your hook or so that you can work.

I am not talking about parents who have to work, so please don't start hating here.

Oh, and I started school when I was FIVE. You hear that? Five. Yes, but did it make me un-independent? Weak? Spoiled brat? Absolutely No.

I do work, I earn money, I know what's worth buying for or not and yes, I value everything.

Secondly, those who are commenting— Oh my god, why is that kid still sleeping with his mom? He's never gonna be independent. She's not acting practical. He is going to be in too much trouble when he grows up and bla bla bla— Guys, let me tell you, I am almost 21 and I still sleep with my mother and no, it didn't lead me into any trouble and I don't think there's anything wrong in letting your own kid sleep with you.

Infact, when I'm gonna marry and have kids, I am not going to let them sleep in their room, until they are aged enough to know what's right and what's not.

Yes, the female character in my book is naive and yes, she cares way too much for her son, but is it a crime? That's how I have portrait my characters, so kindly stop criticizing them to a point where I have to reply on such comments.

If you don't like it, simply leave.

Yes, I do love all my readers and really appreciate your thoughts, but these are the kind of thoughts I don't really appreciate, so kindly stop it.

I've never wanted to write this, but now it's starting to get too much. There are so many out there who are like— Why is this girl so fucking naive? Why is she so stupid? Isn't it simple? And bla bla bla— I have already mentioned in the description, that she is NAIVE!

That's all I wanted to say.

Those who are supporting and loving my story, I love you all so much.

Thank you for reading this story.

❤️