40

Have not proof read it, yet.

~

Fake hickey?!

"Cathie, no, please, don't drag me into this." I walked back, shaking my head, making a run for my room, but she caught up and turned me around, holding my shoulders and shaking up my entire body.

"How am I dragging you into this? I just want to see how it would look on my body before I actually do it because this shit, right here,—" She said pointing towards her makeup kit, "—is waterproof and smudgeproof, so once I apply it, there's no going back because I am all out of makeup remover."

"I have makeup remover!"

"I want to try my hand on somebody else first to see how my final result would look! I want to see my body from his vision. Please, Sienna, I'm literally pleading you." She said, going on to her knees and interlocking her fingers. I chuckled at how dramatic she was being and before she could touch my feet, I spoke up,

"Okay, okay, fine, just be quick, okay? Aaron would be coming in like," I glanced at the wall clock and then continued, "forty minutes."

"So?" I have her a straight faced look and replied, "I don't want to make him mad and spend my entire evening explaining him as to why I have a hickey on my neck.

"Not just your neck, babe." My eyes widened at her and I started shaking my head, frantically.

"Hell to the no!"

~

"Fuck man, Luke is going to be so pissed." Cathie exclaimed happily looking at her work on me and I shook my head at her weird happiness gaining thingy from making him mad. I'd never ever think of making Aaron mad because when he gets mad, he gets mad.

After fifteen minutes of constant nagging and arguing, Cathie successfully managed to make hickeys all over my upper waist area and she actually did a pretty good job in making the hickeys look real. Luke was so going to lost it today.

"What's the whole point in doing all of this, babe?" I asked her, as she started making fake hickeys all over her body just like she did over mine a few minutes ago.

I was like a hickey map for her.

"Getting him mad, duh." She said, shrugging her shoulders and I gave her a bewildered look, "But why?!"

"Because he has been spending a lot of fucking time over his fucking PS5." She said, applying the lipstick on her cleavage a little more forcefully than required.

"Poor him." I muttered under my breath, but looking at the squinted eye look she was giving me, I'd believe that she heard me.

Ten minutes later, she was all done and I finally got to wear my tshirt back. She grinned widely at herself looking in the mirror and bid me goodbye, before hopping out of the door and making me laugh at the crazy friend that I've got.

Then my eyes landed on the wall clock and I screeched before making a run towards my makeup remover because there were only ten minutes left for Aaron to come back and I had to remove all of the mess that Cathie did on me. While looking for my remover, my eyes landed on a male t-shirt that was sitting on the edge of my bed and I rolled my eyes at Cathie's always forgetting stuff nature.

She was supposed to be going to their home wearing a male t-shirt, to get Luke more mad. Thinking of dealing with it later, I let it be where it was and took out a makeup removing wipe. Just as I was about to wipe off the makeup from my neck, I heard the bell ring.

A smile crept up on my lips thinking that it would be Cathie who must have come back for grabbing the tshirt, so for not wasting her anymore time, I grabbed the tshirt and started walking towards the door. Without even looking at the person who was standing behind the door because of my huge confidence that it would be Cathie only, I pulled the door open and said,