III. LiMario

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé left for their individual schedules early the next day, leaving me with Dalgom, Kuma and Rosé's orange fish, Joohwang.

After eating the breakfast Jennie made and has set aside for me, I tried to entertain myself. For some reason, I really enjoy playing puppets and role-play with Kuma and Dalgom. 

"Naaaaaaaaaa zeeeeeeeeee bunyaaaaa, baba the chihuahuaaaaaaa!" I playfully lifted dalgom with both hands, re-enacting the 'Circle of Life' scene in the Disney animated film 'The Lion King'

"Hey my nana, give me a banana." I continued with the chanting, and started swinging the dog along the process.

"Pink pajamas, penguins on the botto-" then Dalgom started growling. 

Sensing that the dog is already losing his patience with me, I immediately let him down.

"Jeez Dalgomie, you're always too moody. We were only playing for-" I checked the wall clock "-two hours..." I told the dog. 

He barked at me in response. 

"Wanna go for a walk then?" I suggested. 

He growled and barked again, which is basically a signal that play time is over, and started walking away from me.

"Ugh! But its still early!" collapsed on the couch. It was only 11 am.

I walked around the dormitory looking for other things to do. I didn't want to do the dishes nor the laundry. My room is always tidy, but my closet is a mess. Regardless, I don't also feel like organizing stuff at the moment. So, I went channel surfing on the television. And eventually, realizing that nothing good was on, finally gave in and decided to get on my phone.

Since I have nothing planned today, I also have nothing to post on social media. Finally, I ended up thinking about the events that happened yesterday. 'Did I really just turned into a man?'.

Out of extreme boredom, I recklessly decided to take another selfie. This time directly on the phone.

There was that blinding light again, as expected. Then I stood up and went to my room to check my appearance. I was indeed a boy again. I am not pale and scared looking like I was yesterday, this time I had a relaxed expression on my face.

"Hey handsome!" I greeted myself and laughed. I then decided to dress myself up.

I took all my gender neutral clothes out of the closet, which was by the way -- plenty --, and randomly tried the cool looking ones, until I finally found a few good looking set of outfits. 

I wanted to take a photo, so I took my Polaroid camera and snapped a picture.

While waiting for the images to develop, my stomach started to growl. 'Is it already lunch time?' I checked the time again at it was already 12:30 noon.