V. Jisoo-umma (Mother Jisoo)

"Liiiii... Limario..." I whispered as I scrolled through the list of aspiring YG trainees who passed the first phase of auditions, in my laptop.

"Yes!" I cheered quietly. I found my alter's name on the list as expected. "Well done!" I patted my own shoulders comically. The online post had two instructions for those who made it on the list, first was to come for initial training in the YG office next week, which got me excited.

Second was to fill out a bio data form online. 'Damn it!' I said to myself. I filled out the form with all the details I could, only to realize that I still have to come up with a lot of background information about my alter ego if I wanted to keep this up.

I was alone again in the dormitory, every other member has left to take care of the list of errands Jisoo made us. Jennie was tasked to buy things, Rosé was to pay the bills and check our mails, and I was supposed to take some of our clothes to the cleaners - with an additional motherly note of 'Pokpak, stop buying frozen fries on your way, its bad for you. I'll just get you real potatoes. - Jisoo'. 

Without wasting any more time, I turned myself into a guy and went out to complete the task and the documents I needed as Limario.

'I think I can get most of this in the fake market.' I thought to myself while looking at the list for submission under the bio sheet. 'All... except... a mailing address.'

I stopped on my tracks and sat on a bench facing a local grocery store. I had to think about a solution to this dilemma. 

After a while, I eventually came up with the idea that would hit two birds in one stone and that is to get a place for Limario. It gives him a legitimate address, and it also gives me a safe place to switch genders. So, I opened my phone to search for small apartments near the neighborhood or the YG office. 

"If I see one in a good location, I'll instantly get--" I immediately stopped whispering to myself as I already found one that's close to our dormitory. 'Well, that was convenient.' 

I started to think that maybe fate really wants me to do this. So, I then went on and booked an appointment for the apartment online.

Looking up from my phone, I noticed a familiar figure through the transparent windows of the grocery store in front of me "Speaking of the freakin' universe!", it was Jennie.

I stood up from the bench and went inside. 

I walked along the aisles of goods, and finally caught up with Jennie in the dairy section. It seems like she's buying pantry supplies for the dormitory. I picked a basket to make things more convincing and followed her a little bit more. She went near the chest freezers, I took it as a chance to get closer.

I grabbed a few items along the row and eventually joined her as she picked some frozen desserts. "Excuse me." I told her indifferently, as I went in to grab milk ice cream.

"Li-Limario?" Jennie immediately recognized me.

"Oh, hey Jennie." I tried to act surprised "I didn't notice it was you."

"I haven't seen you in this area before, do you live close by?" she asked.

"Yes. I actually just got an apartment around the block."

"Wow, that's nice. Welcome to the neighborhood." she offered her hand for me to shake and I immediately took it. Her hands are really soft.

"I heard the result of the auditions went out today, and you made it. Congratulations!"

"Thanks, I was really happy when I saw the list earlier." I said.

"So, I guess we'll see each other more in YG." she suggested.