0.1

Faith Goodrich
Jersey City, 551📌

"Don't even get me started on that nigga

"Don't even get me started on that nigga." My best friend said through facetime rolling her eyes.

"Please do." I said applying my fake eyelashes on.

"girl tell me why he- you know what imma tell you later. Ole boy around." she said through the phone.

"Okay..."

"We still going shopping later right?" I said smiling. "Yeah, jay suppose to be coming to visit today too." Jordan said.

"Bye luh girl" I said putting my whole face in the camera blowing her a kiss.

"You know the move, my shit broke so hang up." she said and we both busted out laughing. "You foul as fuck you been supposed to knew dis" she said again.

"You need get yo shit fix" I said waving her off and hanging up.

"FAITH BRING YOUR ASS OUT YO ROOM FOR ONCE, YO FRIEND HERE." My mom yelled from downstairs.

ion know why she be yelling at me like that. I'm grown. A bad bitch just turned 19 a few months ago.

Let me live my moment.

I walked downstairs and saw Patrick standing by the front door on his phone.

"ma you could have just said Patrick" i said rolling my eyes mugging her.

"To late now" she said flipping through channels.

See rudeness.

"always trying to disrespect someone." I mumbled underneath my breath. "What your ass doing here?" I asked him.

"Came to get you"

"where we going today... you know ion like being in these streets to much." I said letting him in.

"Close my door." My momma said mugging me. I honestly don't know what's her problem today.

"We going to my friends house for a lil bit" he said taking a seat in my dining room.

"Chilly you'll buy me food on the way?" Because I'm hungry as hell. My momma don't wana 👨‍🍳 .

"Sure but outside windy so go put on sum I'll be in da car"

"Ighh" I ran back upstairs trying not to trip on the stairs and grabbed my phone, walet and jacket.

Me and cold don't mix well.

I walked back downstairs and started putting on my white and blue forces on. "I'll be back momma" and with that I exit the house.

I got in Patrick car and he started pulling out the drive way.

"Ion even got my seatbelt on." I said putting it on and he just ignored me.

"Where your aux cord." I said looking in his car hand rest for it.