0.4

Faith Goodrich
Jersey City, 551📌

Not even gunna lie yesterday was fun, I'm just never going over to ole boy momma house again.

The engrey they created yesterday was not allowed.

I got up from bed and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did all my shit that i need to do. I have a client today that want they nails done so you know cash coming in.

I went back in the room and made up my bed. "Where my phone at?" I said scrunching my face.

I made my way down stairs and saw my momma cooking sum breakfast.

For da first time in forever!

"Momma you know where my phone at?" i asked her going into the living room.

"That me and you the one that can use your phone?"

"Mmchew, daddy needa come back and put you in yo place" I said mugging her. "Your dead beat father." She said back.

"Stop playing on my father top" I said waving her off. "Any latest jeez" she said.

Jeez means information or tea

"Jay back and I guess I made new associates yesterday" i said. "Awwee I miss ha, she needa come visit." "How her mother?" she said again.

"Ion know... I think she doing better" I said shrugging.

"Whole day that lady In and out of rehab." My mom said waving me off.

"'Maaa stop" I said chuckling.

"Wha... i got work in a few, imma be coming around 5:30." she said smacking her lips.

"I got a client today too so if I'll probably be downstairs when you come." I said getting a plate.

"Your brush yo teeth, yo breath hot"

"Stop playing on my top." I said putting my hand up.

"Lettem use yo care my stuff at the shop."

"Okay."

I got my food and sat on the table. "I'm bouta go get ready." She said exiting out the kitchen. I ate my food in peace and got up too wash my dishes.

I made my way upstairs and back into my room I go. I looked underneath my bed and saw my phone.

How it get underneath there?

I looked at my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Jordan. I tryed calling her back but she saint picked up so i decided to call patrick instead.

"Hello" he said.

"Can you come pick me up?" I asked.

"For?"

"Some Jordan not answer my calls..."

"Where you at" i said again putting on my lightskin jeans and a black Walmart hoodie.

"Im at Sunoco gas station."

"Okay thanks, imma just walk over there" i said then hanged up. I got the house key and dashed for the frout door.

9 min later of walking my feet freaking hurts.

I saw the veiw of the gas station so I started speeding up my walking. "Aye over here" patrick said by the entrance of the gas station.

These niggas really rolling dice.

It was Lee, Marsh, Patrick and 2 other niggas I have never seen before in my life.

"Don't y'all think it's too early to be rolling dice." I said making my presence being known.