0.5

Faith Goodrich
Jersey city, 551📌

YSL thing, YSL chain
YSL slang, I got YSL fame
I got dirty birds, Arthur Blank
I never heard of you, don't know your name
Hood baby shit

"Woah, woah"

Hood baby shit (Woah, woah)

"Hood baby shit"

Hood baby shit (Woah, woah)
Hood baby shit (Woah, woah, woo)
If I bring that bitch around, she do the whole crew

"what type of music you be listening too?" Jay said scrunching her face at me,

"Girl shut up." I said making a u-turn.

We was on our way back from the store. We had to go get sum thing da Jordan wanted.

"Y'all heard from Marsh them?" Jordan said.

"Girl, that was like a two day friendship with them niggas." I said chuckling. I mean I still talk to Patrick but da rest nah.

"I need my old nigga back." Jordan said from in the back seat. I looked at Jay and she looked at me and we rolled our eyes.

"You don't need nobody." Jay said. "Not y'all being a enemy of progress." Jordan said.

"What progress? Of you getting beat?" Jay said chuckling. "Too soon" I said bitting my bottom lip.

"My progress to find love now stop playing on my top."

We pulled into my drive way and I started taking off my seat belt. "Take yo shit out my car." I said to Jordan before turning off the car.

"Mmchew."

We got out and I opened da front door. We made our way upstairs into my room and Jordan dropped all her bags down on da floor.

"Sweet home sweet home" she said laying on my bed and jay did the same. I grabbed my bookbag from off the floor and started grabbing my books to study.

I started doing homework, being productive with my life while jay and jordan was being useless.

"Not Bryson texting me... I'm gunna text back" Jordan said sticking her tongue out.

"Y'all so toxic." Jay said.

"I thought we been knew dis"  i said.

"And did" Jordan said typing away on her phone.

"Mfs leave for a few years and everything so different." Jay said looking around my room and I busted out laughing.

"We ain't in high school nomo" I said.

"Right, honey done got two boys children and Joel in jail." Jordan said shrugging.

"well damn"

"Not him saying he love me and misses me." Jordan said.

"If you take that nigga back you prove to everybody you a fool." I said mugging her.

"And will" she said back.

"so foolish" Jay said.

"Fuckk offf" Jordan said like the TikTok and I sucked my teeth.

"anyways It's $150 to get fixed, yall trying help a broke bitch out?" Jordan said with a big smile showing all her 32 teeth.

"Girl YouTube not paying you enough?" Jay said be sarcastic with a shock face.

"No."

"Then that's my answer, NO!"