0.3

Faith Goodrich
Jersey city, 551📌

"Timmy, Patrick, Marsh n Lee." I said pointing them out.

"Crazy part is I didn't even know they names" Jaordan said chuckling.

Everybody started zooming into there own conversation. We was just chilling and relaxing, that subway was hittin different.

"So how y'all been over here" jay said leaning in. "Everybody good over here." Jordan answered.

"You still with ole dude?" Jay said mugging Jordan.

"No."

"Yes, girl stop lying. Bad fo yo health" I said chuckling. "Girl you make me itch for real." Jordan said mugging me.

"Mane it's nice to be back for a while."

"Yeahh we missed you. How everything on yo side?" I asked jay. "Stressful like always, it's too the point where ion even know my black culture anymore."

Me and Jordan froze and look at eachother and then her and busted out laughing. "Girl wha" I said laughing and she joined in.

"For real doe" she said waving us off. "Not you forgetting yo culture" Jordan said looking at sum on da floor.

"Wha you looking fo"

"Chile ion even know" she said shrugging.

"But y'all finally going out more and hanging around niccas" she said smiling wiggling her eyebrows.

"That's all Faith, I'm in a health- no, I'm in a relationship." Jordan said and I started mugging her. "Don't even say that healthy word, da nigga be beating you." I said whispering the last part so the boys couldn't hear it.

Not that I think they'll care but because that's Jordan business and i know she don't like when people in her business.

"I know you fucking lying" jay said with a shock face looking at Jordan.

"It was only a few times-"

"Few times my ass" I said waving Jordan off. "I say before I go back let's hit a lick on him" jay said smiling to her self.

"Yeah jail you go" Jordan said smiling. "Now my heart hurting." I said playin frowning putting my hands over my heart.

"Why?"

"You said I'm finally hanging out with niggas. You make it seem like im a lame bitch" I said rolling my eyes.

"But yo are." Jay said standing up fixing her pants. "I think it's time to go, gotta go check up on my momma at rehab." Jay said before blowing air out her mouth.

"Patrick I think it's time to head on out." I said budding into here conversation. We all stood up and went to go throw our trash away.

"Today was fun" Marsh said awkwardly.

Umm.. chilly
————

"so when you leaving."

" ion know, when ever they book ma flight back over there" she said shrugging.

"Must be nice" Jordan said.

"damn you really be traveling traveling" Marsh said. "No duh" she said back.

"Take my picture." She said again to marsh and he mugged her but kindly took her phone.

"As you should." Jordan said hyping up her head.

"i likeee you and ionn give a fuck bout yo boyfriend come on lets link, cant do what i do i can beat it up with no hands" lee said singing... he's actually a good singer.