0.6

Faith Goodrich
Jersey City, 551📌

2 weeks later

Everybody been cool these past few days, it's just sometimes Jordan and Jazmine would bump heads.

Jazmine around us when we around them only sometimes. But she's cool I guess she just have her ways and sometimes she needa get put in ha place.

Patrick same old, same old.

Me and Timmy cool... yeah we talk here and there.

After that night we went to the movies all we did was cuddle until he fell asleep.

I was going to call a Uber to go home but everytime I'll try to move from under him he'll wake up and tell me to stop moving. So I ended up sleeping over at his place again.

I could say we talking but like he said... one time thing, meaning no feelings or attachment.

Me and manny been talking, he's actually cool.

Lee is still annoying but das my bestie, yeah I know... tragic.

"So is yall going to Asia party or what?" jay said looking at herself through my window.

Da ghetto.

"Ion know Bryson said he wana take me out."

"..."

"..."

"Say sum thing hoes" Jordan said again and I busted out laughing. Jordan just rolled her eyes and went back to typing on her phone.

"Does mar'kvon know about this, i thought yall messing around wit eachother?" i said puckering my lips.

Yeah Jordan moved on... I guess. She's a type of girl that don't let one relationship ruin all her relationships.

"Da useless goat" Jordan said putting air quotes around useless and jay cringed.

"Tough" Jay said taking a seat on my bed.

"Cuz yall niggas don't know how to pimp, unlike me-" Jordan getting loud and clapping her hands.

"Bitch my mom sleeping" i said throwing my pillow at her.

"I know how to pimp, stop playin with me." Jay said rolling her eyes putting her hand up.

"lie again" i said.

"Girl, you in my business?" She said mugging me and I mugged her back.

"Anyways is we going to da party or not" jay said again.

"Why you wana go up there so bad?"

"Because my boo trying bring me up there and ion wana be alone." Jay answered.

"Boo?" Me and Jordan said together.

"Wait- is it da boy you be takin pictures with... what's his name... Prince?" Jordan said snapping her fingers trying too remember.

"Ehhh, your right but wrong" Jay said smirking.

"Chile ion even care nomo, at lest I tried to sound interested ." Jordan said waving Jay off and I busted out laughing.

"YooOo"

"Just useless" Jay said mugging us.

"Girl u a hoe-" Jordan said laughing.

"and what about it? " jay said scrunching her face.

"thats not a good thing ma'am" i said disagreeing with her.