Uchihas

The two of them hit the floor, Shisui coughing up blood.

"What have you done?" Itachi asked, panicked.

Sasuke looked at his brother confused.

"Shisui! Shisui, hang on okay? You can't leave me!" Sakura yelled.

Tears streamed down her face as she attempted to close the hole that Sasuke had ripped in Shisui's chest. His heart had been hit with the blade. If she didn't work quickly he would die.

Kisame rushed to the aid of his Otokage, offering his massive reserves as well as any other help that he could provide.

Several very tense minutes later, the hole had been healed.

Sakura jumped to her feet, stalking toward Sasuke. "For that alone, I could demand you be sentenced to death. That doesn't take into account that you just attacked the Otokage, or the fact that you nearly killed her soulmate. That is merely taking into account that you nearly killed an Oto shinobi of high standing. You could have just caused a war with what you did," Sakura barked.

A hand was placed on her shoulder, pulling her away from Sasuke.

Shisui had managed to get up, and had pulled her away from his cousin in an attempt to keep Sakura from committing murder.

He turned to Temari. "I told you we were the sane ones."

Temari laughed, breaking the unbearable tension in the room.

"You kept an Uchiha from Konoha! They belong to Konoha!" an advisor yelled at the pinkette.

"Considering my village outnumbers you in the amount of Uchiha's, I would say to shut your damn mouth."

"What?" Kakashi asked.

"Uchiha's seem to have a very hard time staying dead," Sakura bit out, before gesturing to Shisui and Obito to show them.

Gasps were heard throughout the room as the two other Uchiha were revealed. "Let me re-introduce you to Obito and Shisui Uchiha. They aren't dead."

Tobirama actually snorted. "Only you could say something and make it sound like an insult to the receiving party's intelligence."

Sakura gave the man a sarcastic smile. "Shut the fuck up, Tobi. You can't say shit."

Tobirama only chuckled.

"Obito?" Kakashi asked.

The oldest Uchiha looked to his old teammate, before giving the man a smile. "Good to see you, Bakashi. Can you stop beating youself up about things that you had no control over now?"

Kakashi vaulted over his desk and grabbed Obito in a hug. "It's really you!"

Minato smiled at the little reunion that his two former genin were having.

Sakura cleared her throat.

"Anyway. The group from Ame has a request, seeing that Danzo got one of their men killed by allying with Hanzo."

Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade looked at the pinkette.

"Jiraiya, I thought seeing some old friends would be nice," Sakura said, smiling, before gesturing to the Ame contingent.

The three former students of the sannin dropped their disguises.

Jiraiya gaped at them. "Nagato? Konan? Yahiko?"

"In the flesh, old man," Yahiko said, grinning. All of the piercings lent to an interesting look for the orange haired man.

"The orphans?" Tsunade asked.

Sakura nodded. 'You're looking at the original members of the Akatsuki, when it was all about ridding Ame of Hanzo and war."

"And now?" Kakashi asked.

"You merely look at the leaders of Ame," Nagato stated. "We had a recent change of heart, after speaking with Sakura. I have returned all of the tailed beasts to their villages."

Tsunade looked at her former apprentice. "I'm so proud of you, Sakura."

"We kept telling her that you would be, but she seemed to be under the impression that you were going to hate her," Shikamaru said.

Tsunade scoffed. "Sakura, you single handedly stopped a war, and from the looks of it, created a couple alliances, plus you made the Akatsuki members turn over a new leaf. How could I not be proud?"

Sakura smiled, hiding her face in Shisui's chest out of embarrassment. Shisui chuckled, holding a hand out to Tsunade. "Shisui Uchiha. It's nice to finally meet you, Tsunade-sama. Sakura has told me nothing but good things about you."

Tsunade's eyes flicked between the two, noticing how happy they were.

"Soulmate, huh? Gotta say, you are loads better than anyone she could have ended up with here."

Shisui grinned, laughing. "I'll take that as a compliment."

Naruto was standing with Minato, talking to him, looking absolutely wrecked.

Tsunade walked over to her grandfather and great uncle, starting a conversation with them.

And then Kakashi walked over, Obito in tow.

"Sakura, thank you. Obito just told me all that you have done, and I can't help but be proud of you, my cute little sister."

Sakura smiled at his use of the word sister, glad that he thought of her the same way that she thought of him.

"You can't steal him from me, Kakashi. He's one of my best senseis."

Kakashi laughed. "I only ask for visitation rights," he teased.

He then turned to Shisui, and Itachi that had just come up behind them.

"I'm glad that the two of you are all right."

Shisui and Itachi smiled at the Hokage. "Thanks, senpai," the two said in unison.

After that, it was a lot of talking about how many teams each village had brought, how they thought they would do, when things started, and a variety of other issues that came with participating in the chunin exams. By the time everything was talked about, the sun was setting.

"We have accommodations set up for you at one of the hotels. Naruto will show you the way."

Sakura took the paper with the details, recognizing the name immediately. "No need, Kakashi. I know where it is. We are going to go get something to eat."

Kakashi smiled at his former student before nodding and letting them all go.