Chapter 2

With every stroke of the pencil he made, time passed by like... when you just realize that you finished all your food(?) But that didn't stopped him from creating more of his artworks.

Of course he still wasn't finished sketching just one last country, he already made four artworks that have already been painted with acrylic paints Baguio left back then.

His favorite was the painting with his whole family. Perla, Katipunan, Martial, Del, Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and all his niece and nephews. There wasn't really a picture of them, since they were dead. But Philip just pushed aside the negative thought and continued his sketch.

That was a few seconds ago before loud knocking was what he heard in the large and lonely mansion he lived.

Standing up and carefully walking out of the garden since he placed all his artwork in the floor, he walked to his front door and opened it.

He was surprised... No, he was really worried to be honest. He wasn't worried at the delivery boy, he was more worried at the letter that was given to him. The boy just smiled and left, which made Philippines unease.

Quickly closing the door, and analyzing the letter to see if it was fake. But unfortunately it was real, so Philippines just gulped and open it with shaking hands.

To Philippines,

We hope this letter reaches to you by now. We are requesting that you have to attend the Annual Country Assembly.
Yes, we understand that you still remember the war like it was just yesterday... But you have to attend this assembly this year, unlike the times you were absent for 5 times.

The meeting will be held in America's mansion.
Tomorrow by 6 o'clock in the evening,
Russia will accompany you there.

We hope you come this year.

Sincerely,
ASEAN

Philippines didn't have time to react, he quickly runned to the garden and picked up all the painting and runned to his office to placed his paintings there.

As he did that, he dashed to his room to change his clothes and pack a few things. When he was in his room, he quickly change his shirt to a blue long sleeve hoodie and put on his pants. He grab the suitcase that was under his bed and opened it, he took a few clothes in his closet and grab his phone that was charging in his coffee table.

Pulling the ziper of his suitcase, he took the keys of his mansion and closed all his windows and doors. "Patay ako ki Asean pag na late ako ngayon!!" (I'm going to be dead by Asean if I'm late today!!) He said as he went outside and closed the front door, he quickly dialed Manila's number.

"Hello tito, bakit po kayo nag tawag? Meron po ba problema?"
(Hello uncle, why did you called? Is there any problem?)

"Wala, wala! Pero Manila, pwede mo ba ako ibooked ng private jet?" (Nothing, nothing! But Manila, can you booked me a private jet?)

"Ha? Bakit naman po? Meron po ba kayo pupuntahan?" (Ha? Why though? Do you have a place to go?)

Philippines just got more anxious as he placed his suitcase in his trunk.

"Meron kasi kami meeting ki Asean, at ayaw ko malate!!" (I have a meeting to Asean and I don't want to be late!!)

Manila didn't answered except Phil only heared a tapping of a keyboard.

"Naka reserved nako ng isang jet, sabihin mo na lang sa pilot kung saan gusto mo pumunta." (I already reserved you one jet, just say to the pilot where you want to go)

"Maramin salamat Manila!!"
(Thank you so much Manila!!)

Philippines felt relief from that, he went inside his car and quickly drove off to the address Manila sent to him to where the jet was.

•~•~•~•

After a few minutes Philippines arrived just like Manila said, quickly getting off of his car he opened his trunk and took out his suitcase.

The jet was there like she said, and Philip just walked to where it was. Not caring on what may happen to his car, he opened his phone again and checked the time.

3:00 p.m

He doesn't know just how long it will take to go to America's place, but he just knows one thing: He's going to be late.

Sighing he just went inside the jet, before telling the pilot to go to America. And just collapsed in a near couch that was on the jet.

He checked his phone again, remembering that Russia will accompany him to America's mansion. Philippines smiled slightly, before dialing Russia's number.