Chapter 3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Luzon bursted to his office, not caring for whatever damage he did.

"Ano na ang plano natin?!"
(What's our plan now?!)

Philippines shakily sighs, he knew Luzon would get notified later on but he didn't expect him to burst right after the meeting.

"Huminahon ka lang Luzon."
(Just calm down Luzon)

"Huminahon? HUMINAHON?! Sa sitwasyong ito hindi ako mahihinahon habang hindi pa tapos ang digmaan!!"
(Calm? CALM? In this situations I can't be calm not until the war is over!!)

Philippines looked at his cousin, only being young to take the role as he's right-hand. They both knew that they will never forget on what he did.

"Ano dapat natin gawin? Nagtulong at nagbigay tayo ng ating mga sundalo sa digmaan nila, wala tayong iba magawa kundi maghintay at saksihan na lang ang mangyari sunod."
(Then what are we supposed to do? We helped and gave them our soldiers to their war, we got nothing to do but to just wait and see on what will happen.)

Luzon punched the table with his fist as he looked at him with fear in his eyes. The same fear when he saw his dad die on the field.

"Di mo ba kahit iniisip kung ano mangyari pag - natalo sila?! Pag nanalo sila, maapektuhan din ang buong Asya sa kanila. Inisip mo ba din na tayo lang ang kaibigan at kakampi sa kanya?! DI MO BA INISIP NA BAKA ATAKIHIN NILA TAYO DAHIL KAKAMPI TAYO NIYA?!!"
(Did you even think on what will happen if they lost?! If they win, the whole Asia will be effected with them.
Did you think that were the only one who is their friend and ally?! DID YOU THINK THAT WE MAY BE GET ATTACKED FROM THEM BECAUSE WERE HIS ALLY?!!)

Luzon walked over to where he is standing, where they could see from the window their people frolicking around.

"Inisip mo ba rin ang ating mga kababayan?"
(Did you think of our country-men?)

He didn't replied, he was also scared on what will happen to his people. He wished- no prayed that this everlasting war finally ends. Where he and everyone is safe, where peace is finally united with them... He keeps praying to that wish.

"Meron ka ba plano?"
(Do you have a plan?)

"Wala ako plano, pero mayroon ako inisip."
(I don't have a plan, but I thought of something)

"Ano ang naisip mo Luzon?"
(What is your idea Luzon?)

Luzon took a deep breath, Phil would protest to that idea but it was worth a shot.

"Maging kakampi natin ang kaaway"
(Let's be allies with the enemy)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Phil woke up with a gasp, holding his chest. The sudden rush of adrenalin still in his heart, making it slightly a little bit harder to breath.

"Bakit ko ba pinaginipan yun?"
(Why did I dreamed that?)

After the adrenalin was gone, Phil hold his forehead feeling a sudden guilt and nostalgia from his dream.
He didn't wanted to agree to Luzon's idea but for the safety of his people he would do it. Philippines opened his phone and checked the time.

6:00 pm

Phil groaned from that, it was just a few more hours till he reached the US.
But really, he felt like his back to his never ending boredom. He couldn't do anything but to just watch from the window the white clouds and the sky.

He already contacted Russia on where he should go and where Russia will pick him up. And now he has nothing to do but just sigh.

"I'm bored"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Manila couldn't help but to be suspicious to her uncle, why would he suddenly needs to go to the US?

"Bakit nga ba siya pumunta?"
(Why does he have to go?)

She didn't trust the feeling of worry for him, she hesitated to grab her phone but she needs to know if he really was alright.

Dialing his number, she waited until he picked up the call on the fourth ring.

"Hello Manila."

"Hello, tito Martial. Meron po kasi sana ako itatanong sayo..."
(Hello, uncle Martial. I have a question for you...)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
And that's for chapter 3!

I have alot of free time so I might update tomorrow or the next day, who knows!

Hope you liked this chapter!