Chapter 13

°~°~°3rd POV°~°~°

"Remember that one time when father caught you escaping?"

Philip rolled his eyes as he took another sip of his mango smoothie.

"Please don't remind me. I've had my knee and hands tortured for two hours."

Spain let out a chuckle as he took another bite of his cupcake.

"I thought you were about to faint at that time."

"If you didn't helped me with those books then I would have really fainted at that time."

Philip smile as he recalled the painful memory.

°~°~°~°~°~°

"S-senor España..."

Philip felt his arms shake as he continued to balance the three books on his arms.

"1 hora más. "
(1 more hour.)

Senor España didn't even glance to the young country, he just continued to read some book.

'A-Ano? DIKO NATO KAYA!!'
(W-what? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!)

He still felt how the salt would pierce his knees, it would even scratch his knees whenever he would try to move.

It was killing him, slow and painful.

He didn't realize that Senor España already left, he was left alone in the living room with both of his arms spread out and three books on each of his hand.

That is until he felt his right hand empty and light, he quickly glanced over to his right to see Spain holding the three books in his arm.

"¡S-Spain! ¿Qué pasa si el señor España nos ve?"
(S-Spain! What if Senor España sees us?!)

Philip whispered to him as he quickly glance over to the couch where Senor España was...

"¡Se ha ido!"
(H-he's gone!)

"Eso es porque está hablando con alguien afuera."
(That's because he's talking to someone outside.)

Spain casually said as he walked over to Philip's left and took the other three books out of his hand.

"¿Qué pasa si regresa? ¡Te meterás en problemas!"
(What if he comes back?! You'll get in trouble!)

Philip slowly puts his arms down, feeling his nerves relax the moment he puts his arm down.

"No te preocupes por eso Philip, además debes preocuparte por ti mismo"
(Don't worry about it Philip, besides you should worry about yourself.)

Spain gave Philip his hand, which Philip took gratefully as he slowly stood up from his kneeling position.

"Ow ow ow. "

"Cuidado ahora Philip."
(Careful now Philip.)

Philip felt a sharp pain in his leg when he stood up, he gave out a groan when he touched his knee.

"Tienes muchos rasguños, algunos de los cuales aún sangran."
(You've got plenty of scratches, some of which are stil bleeding.)

"Duele Spain..."
(It hurts Spain...)

Spain let out a sigh as he took out a handkerchief in his pocket, he kneeled down and lightly pressed the handkerchief in Philip's knee.

"¡Ay! ¡Sé gentil!"
(Ow! Be gentle!)