chapter 9 Prez

I have not been that worried about a female except for my mother. Can't believe she is a little smart ass. Cruise said as a 5 year old she was the cheekiest mc kid and smart mouthed. It really don't surprise me. I mean a week ago sure I would of laughed. But she is coming out of her shell. She started doing little pranks. Nothing physical just testing the waters.

First day at my house and she already started to jogging. Must be a reaction from everything that's happened. Sometimes when some is held in captivity they try to be physical. Specially if they need to forget. The issue is she is still healing so I was annoyed abit.

We ate pizza and had a few beers with her dad and tank our i.t guy. She was testing his ability. She kept winking at her father. I swear she had him stumped a few times.

She has been asking for a iPod and phone so tank is showing her the different ones etc. Cruise said she can spend what ever she wants. She is trying to be practical but our i.t guy can't help himself. He has confused her a few time. She recovers quick with a joke. I'm starting to think it's how she copes. I really want to buy it all for her. I want to support her but cruise just got his daughter back and wants to spoil her. Understandable but still gives me the shits. I want to support my girl. My girl I think in my head. I would never of thought that thought would pass my brain.

Laying in bed feeling odd. haven't slept here for a while. I've been at the hospital with aroura so I know i need sleep so I can get back to club business tomorrow but having her so close but so far isn't helping. Tossing and turning. Blankets on blankets off
A few hours later I see the door open just a little. I hear foot steps then feel the bed dip. As she climbs into my bed. I guess she can't sleep with out me either. I do have a smug look on my face. lucky its dark. she cant see how smug i look.

"Hey sweet girl come here" I say to her as I pull her closer to my chest. She sighs

"Sorry fist I just really couldnt sleep I've never had that much space. Well I have just not lately. Plus I feel safe with you".

"It's okay sweet heart. But you my sweet heart call me jax. That's my birth name"

"Oooohh I am special" she coos

"I guess I am in your bed in a shirt and undies gives me a slight privilege" I touch to make sure she isn't joking and she stops breathing.

"It's okay sweet heart I was making sure your not lying. I won't do anything just yet" Just yet I think to my self. This women will be mine it's just a matter of time. Having her in tinny underwear and tank top is killing me. I can feel my own arousal.

"Night jax"

"Night sweet heart"