chapter 11 jax (prez) fist

I arrive home to get aroura and take her to the club house for the family night tonight. She is laughing her head of I swear it's the most attractive thing I've seen. Tank is even laughing I mean that guy hasn't laughed in well I haven't seen it. Darcy isn't breathing. But she keeps going with her stories. Her dad is sitting there with a beer and laughing in aww.. they look happy and she is finally looking care free. Such natural beauty

"JAX" she yells and runs. Before I can Evan shut the door she is launched in my arms monkey style.

"Miss me sweet heart".

"Um duh you have been with me for two whole weeks then you throw me to the wolfs" as she points to Darcy.

"Shopping" she groans.

"Hey The girl needed clothes" She sighs

"oh jax guess what I got I'm so excited haven't ever had a new one just old ones"

"What darling"

"A blood new bike. Dad went all out it's better than yours" She says in her cheeky little banter.

"You ride sweet heart"

"Yep.. But I have to go get ready Darcy is putting shit on my face"

"Its bloody make up aroura" Darcy interups.

"Shit" she whispers.

I laugh "okay" I reluctantly let her go with Darcy.

"Shit fist she is a fire cracker" tank said

"You should of seen her when she was 5. the little bugger had everyone giving her what she wanted as long as they got some sort hug or kiss on the cheek she was def spoilt" Cruise says while looks like he is stuck in a memory. You can tell he hates that he has missed so much of his daughters life.

I go to my bathroom to have a shower to notice a dresser sitting in my room with perfume and other stuff on top. I check the draws to notice my little fire cracker has got the same one as me so her clothes could be in my room. Gives me this warm smiling feeling. If I have it my way she ain't leaving. She is going to be the death of me.