Chapter 28 Jax

My women Is like the white wolf fucking rare and beautiful so when she asked if I would take on Liam with her I didn't even hesitate wasn't even a question. when she slept I went and made sure everything was safe. made sure the place was blown to smithereens. made sure the law got another story.

I called tank to get cruise back home with Liam. we showed him what a senseless is and her video that was sent to Giannis buddies. we got a lot back of allies and mc wanting to make sure we where on their side. this was going to turn out to be the best for our club. other clubs telling us their stories of missing mc kids. some still on the search as we send them the information for the resilience and made sure they had help. we needed to make sure no one suffered on the hands of the mafia again. this is our war and we win. I wont include my women and she don't want to be. she want to live and be a mum daughter and most of all my women.

"you gonna make that legit" cruise ask me as we sit around talking

"when I know she is ready" I say he nods and I know I have said the right thing.

"she and Liam is all I have left now" he says dead pan and I know its a silent show of u fuck her over and ill kill you

"shit prez cruise will own your ass" tank declares making blade chuckle as we hear her walk down the stairs. the pain evident on her face and that makes me happy knowing she hasn't made her self not feel. she needs to feel right now. she needs to grieve and make way for the knew shit and old.

after awhile everyone leave. she is sitting in the theatre smiling down at Liam who is nuzzling a warm bottle after she had bathed him and changed him. she was worried she wouldn't be good at this and she is a fucking natural.

"stop or take a photo it last longer" she says

"good point" I say taking a photo with my phone making her laugh and that how I got another photo of her fucking amazing face. her gorgeous smile and way about her.

"fix our boy up and meet me in our bedroom baby" I say making her nod and smile back to me making me laugh at her dedication to the thought of being with me