~Starting Today, You are a Host!~

Hatsumi sighed has she closed another library door

"This place has four library rooms you'd think one of them would be quiet." Haruhi grumbled. "I'm starting to think rich kids only come to school to have fun." Hatsumi laughed at her sisters comments.

"Come on I'm sure there is an abandoned room somewhere in this place." Hatsumi grabbed her sisters arm and pulled her up a flight of stairs and down a long hallway.

The two girls stopped at a door with a sign reading 'Music Room #3'

"Well why not try right?" Hatsumi gave her sister a wide smile before pushing the door open, when she did open the door rose petals starting flying out of it.

"Welcome~"

"What...."

There stood six very good looking boys.

A short blonde boy next to a tall dark hair boy, next to them stood the red haired twin boys who Hatsumi reconzied from her class, next to them stood a dark haired boy with glasses. They all stood around and blonde boy who sat in a throne chair.

"This looks like a Host Club Haruhi." Hatsumi whispered to her sister, not taking her eyes off the six boys.

"Oh it's a boy and a girl."

"Hikaru, Kaoru I believe this two are in the same class as you, right?" the glasses guy asked, looking at the twins.

"Yeah but they are shy, they don't act very sociably, so we don't know them well." The twins replied together.

"Well, that wasn't very polite." The guy was glasses said turning slightly, smirking at the two Honor Students. "Welcome to the Host Club Mr. and Mrs. Honor Students

"What so you're saying, these are the exceptionally rare honor students Haruhi and Hatsumi Fujioka?? Not only is one honor student rare but to have two twin honor students!" The blonde boy who had been in the chair jumped up and bounced over to the sisters.

Haruhi stopped trying to open the door when she hear her and her sisters names, "How did you know our names?"

"It's not everyday commoners get into our school." The glasses guy said, "You two must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as honor students."

"Commoners?" Hatsumi giggled looking at her sister who clearly had enough of these rich boys.

"Well... thank you... I guess." Haruhi said has the taller blonde boy put his hands on the sisters shoulders.

"Welcome! You're a hero for the people Fujioka-kun!" the blonde boy said very dramatically. "It must be heard for you to be looked down on by other, you two are the poorest in the whole school."

"I think you're taking this a little too far." Haruhi said, moving away from the dramatic boy, but he still followed closing behind.

"But that doesn't matter now, does it? Long live the poor!" The blonde boy yelled. "Welcome to our world of beauty!"