~Jungle Pool SOS!~

"Wait a minute

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wait a minute. Am I dreaming? We're in Japan, right." Haruhi muttered to herself. "And Japan is not really know for it tropical locals."

"Oh, wow look at the bird, Haruhi." Hatsumi gushed, running around.

"Behold, Haruhi, Hatsumi. Bask in the beauty of tropical birds." Tamaki said placing his hands on each girls shoulder. "Aren't they breathtaking?"

"They are! I wonder what they're called." Hatsumi wondered as she looked up at the birds.

"Um, where was the exit again?" Haruhi asked blankly.

"Try to make the most of this down time and just relax. We're so worried about keeping our good looks day and night. We deserve a little vacation." Tamaki said, handing Hatsumi a drink, which she happily took.

"Personally I think this is pointless and a waste of time, so can I go home now?" Haruhi asked. "Hatsumi and I really should be studying and we have a ton of laundry to do today."

"Party pooper." Hatsumi pouted, she had taken a seat in a long chair next to Tamaki.

"Senpai, where are we, anyway?" Haruhi asked.

~A little bit earlier~

"It's nice that we don't have any club activities today!" Hatsumi said, opening the school doors for her sister.

"Yeah, we have so much to do today."

"Target."

"Captured." The twins said, grabbing Haruhi and Hatsumi.

"Wait. What the..." Haruhi said but was cut off by a limo, the window rolled down to reveal Tamaki.

"Good work, now take them with you." Tamaki said, rolling the window back up.

"Roger!"

"Wait. Where are you going?" Hatsumi asked.

~Back to present time~

This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori group runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyoya explained from his beach chair on the other side of Hatsumi.

"I don't understand. I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya-senpai." Haruhi asked.

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides this place could be classified as a healing facility. It is therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked and would just love a vacation in the south tropics." Kyoya continued. "However, they may not be able to get time off or that not be able to afford it. Those people can no seek refuge here at the time park and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori group's primary concern has always been for the good health and well-being of the general public."

"I have learned to stop asking questions my dear sister." Hatsumi giggled after seeing her sisters face.

"The park doesn't officially open until next month, but the host club was given a special advance invitation." Kyoya finished.

If It Makes You Happy //Kyoya Ootori// (OHSOC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें