~The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!~

"Welcome to the Host Club

"Welcome to the Host Club."

The Host Club soon realized the person who opened the door was a child, scaring him when they welcomed him.

"Oh, it's just a kid." Hikaru said, looking at the boy on the ground.

"Not only that, it's just a boy." Kaoru said.

"Are you okay there?" Hatsumi asked the boy.

"What's wrong little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki asked.

"Are you the king of this place?" The little boy asked, standing up.

"Ah."

"Well are you?" The kid asked again.

"Come closer, lost one." Tamaki beckoned. "What was it you just called me, little boy?"

"The king."

"Oh, the king! Yes, I am the king of the Ouran host club. Long live the king!" Tamaki shouted, with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm an elementary 5th- year, Shiro Takaoji! I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice." The boy shouted.

"Oh, come on he is defiantly too young for this?" Hatsumi said, looking around at her friends. "No one else? Really? Just me? Okay fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my, Tamaki, you have an apprentice?" A guest asked.

"Yes. He's still in elementary school, but I like the first in his eyes." Tamaki said.

"But are you sure it's okay for such a young boy to become a host?" The guest asked.

"Why wouldn't it be? Love has nothing to do with age. Take us for instance. Whenever I look at you, my heart starts pounding. Suddenly I feel no different than a love sick boy."

"Oh, Tamaki."

"Don't you think it's weird he's making the kid observe him up close like that?" Haruhi asked.

Shiro was sitting right in between Tamaki and his guest, staring at them so intently.

"There is a theory that people are considered more beautiful the closer they are viewed. Tamaki seems to live by that theory." Kyoya said.

"No, it's just weird. This whole thing is, but hey what do I know?" Hatsumi shrugged.

'Clearly she is mad that no one listened to her protest about not letting the kid join.' Haruhi sighed, watching her sister glare at Tamaki.

"Well let's leave them alone." Kyoya said placing his hand on Hatsumi's shoulder, only for her to shrug it off aggressively.

"You naughty girl, you've drawn me to the forbidden fruit. Dearest, you're the mermaid who's bright light into my lonely sea. My mermaid princess." Tamaki told the girl.