~The Twins Fight!~

"Let's all play the 'which one is Hikaru?' game

"Let's all play the 'which one is Hikaru?' game." The twins laughed.

"Tea ladies?" Hatsumi asked the twins guest, all the girl each took a cup of tea.

"So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"Well, it's hard to say."

"You're identical."

'Wait, are these girls serious? They come visit them everyday and can't even tell them apart?' Hatsumi thought.

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded."

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." Haruhi said, walking past the twins table.

"What? Have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?" The twins asked.

"Not really. I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular." Haruhi said.

"That's not very nice." The twins pouted.

"I'm disappointed." Hikaru said.

"Apparently,  you understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the host club." Kaoru went on.

"Listen up. Having a couple of good looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps that the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship."

"And in our case, because we're twins, our relationship is taboo and therefor more intriguing."

"And besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins? Having two lovers is better than one, don't you think?"

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." The twins fished lifting up a girl's chin.

"Well, um, yeah, you're right. I can't take it!" The girl squealed.

"That's not my romantic fantasy. Is it yours Haruhi?" Hatsumi jumped in, finally getting a little weirded out by the topic of convocation that was going on.

"Defiantly not." Haruhi said blankly.

"Hikaru, Kaoru!" Tamaki yelled before the twins could respond. "When I gave you control of the club's website, I did it so on one condition that you take it seriously!"

"We take our job very seriously boss." Hikaru said.

"In fact, last night we worked on it till dawn." Kaoru said.

"Is this what you worked so hard to create?" Tamaki yelled, shoving a laptop in the twins faces, reveling a half naked picture of Haruhi.

"You look great, Haru-chan." Honey gushed.

"Aw Haruhi, you look like a real boy." Hatsumi giggled, earning a glare from her sister.

"Tell me when!" Tamaki yelled.