~Attack of the Lady Manager!~

"Hikaru, you're embarrassing me, in front of everybody

"Hikaru, you're embarrassing me, in front of everybody."

Hatsumi was sitting at the twins table, hiding from Kyoya, she felt very embarrassed that she had a full blown crying fit right in front of him. Though he was very comforting and sat with her till Haruhi came out and didn't even to her sister that she had been crying. But still very embarrassed.

"Haruhi! You look so cute in your kimono." Kimiko gushed.

"Almost like a girl!" Momoka agreed.

Hatsumi looked over at the girls who have become regulars with her sister and also really good friends with herself. Hatsumi enjoyed hanging out in class with these two girl, they treated her like a friend not their favorite hosts sister, they never talked about Haruhi together.

"Momo-chan, Kimi-chan!" Hatsumi yelled jumping on the girls, forgetting who was next to Haruhi's table.

"Haruhi, you've booked another appointment." Hatsumi froze up hearing Kyoya's voice deciding to hide behind her two friends. "It seems you've had a pretty steady flow of new customers lately. Keep up the good work. I'm not going to charge you interest on you debt like I normally would. So keep it up and you should be able to pay it off, although the rental free on yours and Hatsumi's kimono's are nothing to sneeze at."

Hatsumi laughed at her sister face, she could only imagine what she was thinking in her head.

"Hello Kyoya." A girl said, catching Hatsumi's attention.

"I can't get over how great you look in that kimono." her friend finished, Hatsumi watched carefully around her friends. "Are you planning to release any more picture books of the host club?"

"Unfortunately, we don't have anything planned at present, ladies."

"But doesn't the hots club make a lot of money." Hikaru started.

"From the sales of promotion items?" Kaoru finished.

"That's true. But the items are poor quality. Those picture books were full of nothing but amateur hidden camera shots." Hatsumi blushed knowing she was the one to take those pictures of the hosts, not knowing he was only saying it because he was trying to get her to speak to him. "However, if we want to create some higher-quality money making products, I'm afraid we'd have to draw money from the school's budget."

"If it wasn't for Kyoya, the host club would defiantly go bankrupt." Hatsumi said sitting down next to her sister who just nodded in agreement.

"Haru-chan, Hatsu-chan. I don't know how, but I lost one of my sandals." Honey walked up sniffling.

"But you were just wearing them right?" Hatsumi said, jumping up and running over to her friend.

"Mitsukuni." Mori said, picking up Honey's for and slipping on his lost shoe.