Love | Johnny Depp imagines

I had spent the whole day lounging around, it was too warm to do anything productive, I hadn't even changed out of my pyjamas, the loose shorts and baggy top too comfy to swap for anything else.

Johnny had been busy at a photoshoot all morning so I had opted for a chill day reading a new book by my favourite author, something I could rarely ever do around Johnny, the boy always seemed to be needy and begging for my attention, thankfully in a more endearing way which never really annoyed me. I was back in bed now, comfortably lying on my stomach and leaning on my elbows with my book open in front of me.

The window was open, letting in a cool breeze that caressed my bare legs.I heard the front door unlock and Johnnys melodic voice call out my name.

"Bedroom, babe." I shouted to make sure he heard me.

"Hello love." He said softly once he entered the bedroom.

I hummed contently and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Have fun at work?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I missed you." He giggled.

"You saw me this morning silly." My eyes raking his body as he stripped his t-shirt of his body leaving him in a pair of grey sweats.

"I know princess," he sighed, "doesn't mean I can't miss you." He crawled on to the bed, shifting on top of me, keeping his weight held up by his strong arms until he was fully aligned with my body as he slowly let his body rest on mine. I let out a little grunt at the pressure of my boyfriends weight pushing me into the mattress.

"Such a needy boy." I teased.

"You know it love." He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck before starting to give me little nips and kisses. I rolled my eyes, marked the page in my book and placing it to the side on my nightstand knowing where Johnnys actions were going to lead.

I tilted my head to the side, giving in to my boyfriends shows of affection, and sighing contently when they escalated to open mouthed kisses and eventually love bites. He started to grind his hips softly into my ass and I couldn't help letting out a low moan.

"Enjoying yourself?" Johnny cockily stated, rather than asked.

"You're not?" I quipped back, but quickly got cut off by another moan leaving my parted lips when his hand slipped under my top and gently fondled my breast.

"Oh I most certainly am darling, I have no problem admitting that." He chuckled lowly, his hand slowly sliding lower towards your already wet heat.

"Mmm." I hummed whilst arching my back and pushing my bum into his semi hard cock. He groaned at my movements and used his right hand to push my shorts and panties down both a once, shifting part of his weight to his left arm the relieve some of the pressure on me. I wiggled my hips, aiding him in ridding me of my clothing. His lips moved up to the shell of my ear to whisper some filth into my ear, how good I am for him and how I am always good for him and how good I am going to feel wrapped around him.

He was fully hard now, not peeling his own sweats and underwear off, as there was no time for that, he only pushed them down to his mid thigh to release his hard member. Both of us moaned in harmony as he sank down into me and bottomed out, stilling his movements and letting me adjust to his generous size. Little grunts and groans left his lips as he started to thrust into me. I whimpered as he moved his hips, trying to find the angle that pleased me most.

His chest pressed against my bare back as my t-shirt rode up due to the friction between the two of us. I could feel his abs clench when he pulled my ass up and against him more, by resting his hand on my lower abdomen. His left hand moving to wrap around my throat, squeezing lightly and letting go as his thrusts picked up speed.

He tightened his hold before grunting by my ear.

"You like feeling me all the way up there, darling?" As his fingers tap my skin, "Come on, let me hear how good I make you feel."

I cry out as he shifts his weight again, my left leg sliding upwards causing him to hit my g-spot perfectly.

"That's it love, let it all out." He pants into my neck, pressing his forehead into my cheek. I moan his name loudly as his fingers start to rub my clit, getting me dangerously close to my high.

The pleasure coursing through my veins is so intense it inhibits my ability to form coherent thoughts giving me a lack of possibilities to tell him I'm close, thankfully he knows my body better than even me.

"You close darling? I can feel you contracting around me, so good for me baby."

My response, a barely understandable string of swear words laced with his name.

"Come on pretty girl, let go, that's all I need." His voice getting higher at the end as he too was about to orgasm.

I came around him with a shout of his name, arching my back and pushing into him, causing Johnny to bottom out into me and release. I could feel himself shooting into me as he struggled to keep himself from fully collapsing onto me. A few seconds later he pushed himself over so he lay next to me, legs tangled as he slipped out of me and his arms still cuddling around me.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

978 words