"Yes Ma'am"

A/n
This was a request, hope you enjoy it!🤍

You and Johnny had been dating for a little over 3 weeks, and even though you hadn't had sex yet, you still loved teasing the hell out of the man.

There would be moments where you would be dragging your hands up his inner thighs, breath hot on his ear, and your mouth attacking his neck - dragging small whimpers out of him.

But he was always the one to pull away or stop it. And while you would fully accept if he just wasn't ready yet, you just fell like there was something else going on. Like he was hiding something from you and maybe was too scared to say it out loud.

So when, after a particularly fun night, having visited a bar down the road with Johnny, you found yourself on his lap, slightly drunk. You were making out, letting out small moans. You don't know if it was the alcohols doing or pent up desire, but you found yourself tugging his hair, hard, dragging his head to the side - dominating his mouth. You continued. Tracing your fingernails over the prominent bulge in his pants and cupping his sex. You thought you were gonna take it further, as Johnny pushed your shoulders down onto the bed, signalling that was going to climb on top of you.

But your face filled with a look of confusion and hurt as he stepped back, leaving you laying on the cold white sheets. He seemed to be frustrated as he ran his hands through his hair, tugging.

"What's wrong Johnny?" You asked sighing. Wishing he was going to tell you, especially if something was wrong. "Did I do something?" You continued.

"No, no....you didn't do anything," he avoided your eyes. Finding particularly interest in his shoes. "I just.." he continued, seeming lost for words and more and more frustrated by the situation.

"Johnny, spit it out," it was your harsh tone that finally made him look up. "I know something is bothering you." You tried a little softer.

He looked at you for a second. "Alright, alright....I'm..." he murmured something you couldn't hear.

"What?" Your patience was running thin.

"I'm a..." he murmured the last part again.

Now you were pissed. Sexually frustrated and drunk you took three long strides over to him, grabbing Johnny's brown hair and tugging, baring his throat and backing him up against the wall.

"Now," you locked eyes with him. "What do you wanna tell me?" Your voice was stern and indicated that you weren't trying to play games.

He hesitated. So you tugged a little harder and it seemed to be the courage he needed. "I'm a submissive." He whispered as he scrunched his eyes. Like he was waiting for you to lash out on him.

"Oh." You definitely wasn't lashing out on him. No. To say that you were happy was an understatement. Personally, you were a switch, but leaning more towards the dominant side.

The desire in you was almost to strong to ignore now. Like a heavy throbbing in your lower stomach.

"Ohh.." you smirked. Pushing Johnny towards your chair. You were gonna wring him dry for teasing you like this.

"So Johnny, you like a dominant women?" Oh, how you were gonna tease this man.

"Y/n..please." He managed to bring out. You placed your hands on his wrist so they would stay on the chair.

"Well," you continued, placing your finger under his chin, closing his mouth. "I've also got a secret of my own." You dragged both your hands downs over his bulge as he let out a exquisite low moan and dug his nails into the chair.

"I'm a dominant." You smirked against his neck, as he let his head hit the back of the chair, making a thud sound.

"Could you...just..please.." He resulted to begging. Begging for you to do something with him. You could feel his already rock-hard pressed against your center and for a small moment your let yourself go, allowing your hips to grind against his, making Johnny groan as you bit your lip. And the you pulled back, determined on achieving your goal and not getting lost in the process.

You inched yourself downwards unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans in the process. He helped, observing you with eyes filled with lust, by lifting his hips so you could get them out of the way.

You teasingly removed his boxers and when he was finally half naked, you looked up at him. "Do you want me to suck you off?" You already knew the answer.

"Yes" yes yes yes

"Yes what?"

"Yes Ma'am" cmon please just-

You took his tip into his mouth, swirling your tongue around it before taking him down your throat. His words choked of with a gasp and his hips twitched up at their own will, pushing his dick further down your throat.

"God, fuck you feel god." He moaned. Completely lost in your touch.

You began bobbing your head up and down, fast, determined to make him cum. His sounds grew louder and louder as he neared his release.

You inched one of your not occupied hands down lower, cupping his balls and Johnny went rigid with a choked yelp of surprise, trusting up, once, twice, an starting to spurt into your mouth. Johnny fell back into the chair, gasping as you removed your mouth from him, with a little pop.

God you loved him.