Handjob | Johnny Depp imagines

Your hands. Your face. Your body were all over him. Touching him. Making him feel good. Where was he? Johnny didn't care. It was just amazing.

He was startled awake. His heart raced and he felt wet with sweat. You had simply rolled over in your sleep. It had just been a dream. Yeah, that makes sense.

The temptation to wake you afterwards was strong. But you had work in the morning and had already gone to bed late so Johnny didn't want to bother you. unfortunately he was also super hard and wasn't going to bed without dealing with that.

He rolled to the other side and if he could just imagine how the dream would end it wouldn't take long to finish.

Johnny reached for his shirt on the bedside table and slid his shorts down. He slowly started stroking himself trying to stay quiet and not rock the bed. His breath came out in little huffs as he tried to stay quiet.

His mind imagined the rest of the dream. How you wrapped your hand around his cock and how you took him in your mouth.

Despite his attempt to stay quiet, Johnnys hand moving faster and his heavy breathing woke you. You rolled over and watched his arm move rhythmically before you realized what he was doing. You curled around him like a big spoon and Johnny gasped, jumping a little. You slid your hand down to grab him yourself.

"Want some help?" You asked sleepily.

You kissed his neck as you pumped him slowly. He whined a little. Johnnys head leaned back to give you better access to his throat that you kissed. You nipped at the skin. Your hand stroked him quicker. He started making little noises. He was getting close.

You moved your hand the way he liked. You've had plenty of practice. Johnnys hips moved in a subconscious way to say faster. You moved your hand along his length quickly and Johnny grabbed his shirt to hold close. A few more quick strokes and he came. His hand quickly moved the shirt close as he grunted quietly. His body tensed and released a few times before he relaxed.

Johnny turned to kiss you after carefully throwing the shirt down.

"Sorry to wake you."

"I don't mind. But you, ah, owe me one," you said.

"Just one? I can do that."

400 words