Tutoring 2 | Johnny Depp imagines

It was the next Thursday, and y/n was nervous and excited.

After that last Thursday, both of them went home and released there sexual needs. They both couldn't stop thinking about each other.

"Hey y/n would it be ok if you came to my house instead of the library? My youngest brother is gonna be home alone so my mum said I needed to babysit him"

It was a total lie but he needed a excuse.

"Oh sure that's fine" she said with a smile. They both parted ways and waited for the day to be over.

-End of the day-

"You ready?" Johnny asked

"Yep" y/n said.

Johnnys house wasn't that far so they decided to walk to his house, it was a pretty day in London anyway.

As they were walking all Johnny could think about was her, and her body. She was wearing a tight shirt, he mentally cursed to himself for that shirt, he wanted to rip it off and fuck her to the moon.

Once they got to his house he opened the door and let her walk in, he felt bad but couldn't help himself for looking at her ass and legs, they were beautiful.

"You got a nice house Depp" she said looking around, "you can thank my mum" he said while taking his jacket off.

There were some pictures hanging on the wall, y/n made her way over to see them and gasped. She saw the cutest picture of Johnny as a baby, he had his finger pulled down his lip and he looked away from the camera.

"Aww Johnny you look so cute!" She squealed, he rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand to lead her upstairs. They both loved the way there hands fit in each other's.

"Where's your brother?" She asked when they reached his door. Johnny panicked, he didn't think this far, he thought she would say no when he asked her to come over.

"Oh uh in his room" nice one Johnny.

He opened the door and let her walked in, sneaking a another glance at her ass and then walked in.

"Wow I'm shocked...your room is actually clean" y/n said, they both started laughing and unpacking there bags.

After a hour or so of laughs and jokes they finally started working, "Johnny, I'm so bored, let's do something" y/n said, Johnny was reading his own book when she slid under his book and look at him upside down, "like what?" He said trying not to freak out how close she was.

"Uhhhh truth or truth" she said getting up and sitting on her knees.

"Really? How old are we?" He said with a laugh and started reading again.

"No please Johnnyyyy" she said, pulling his arm towards her.

"Ok ok fine" Johnny said while crossing his legs.

"Ok while got first, why do you never cuss?" She said, it wasn't truth but she wanted to know.

He rolled his eyes at her breaking the rules but answered with, "I promised my mom not to, ok my turn, what's your favorite color?"

"Ugh boringgg, but it's brown, I know i know it's a ugly color but I like it when people have brown eyes and hair" she said, "but not on you because your so ugly" she said with sarcasm lacing her words.

He laughed and pushed her a little. "Ok whatever loser your turn" Johnny said looking down and laughing.

"Ok last time you masturbated" she said with a confident smile.