8

The aliens back was pressed flat against the wall, as the machine let out a fire that invaded its chest. We could feel the heat of the fire. I remember how Alexs father died from a fire. He moved around, crying in his knees. I felt horrible for him. I may have lost both my parents, but I would rather have that then have loved them both and lost one. I grabbed Alex's arm, standing up and running for the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a quick breather before walking out of the building, beside Alex.

"Alex" ZhenZhen said under her breath.

"Y/n?" Gabriel croaked. We both had tears in our eyes as we ran for each other.  Before we could get to each other, we feel ourselves being pulled into a group hug.

"Did we do it?" Alex asked them as explosions in the sky could be seen.

"Hell ya! We did it!" Dariush voice can be heard.

I look at Gabriel with pride. We did it. We lived. I lean forward and connect our lips as he holds onto my waist. I place my hand on his neck as fireworks explode throughout my stomach. We smile into the kiss, knowing that this was it, the end of our adventure, but the first chapter into our relationship. I slowly release my lips from his soft ones and smile.

"I got this for you" Gabriel smiles, licking his lips while pulling out a diamond necklace. I looked at him in shock. He places it around my neck as I look down at it.

"When and where did you find this?" I said, in awe of its beauty.

"When you found me in the jewelry store at the mall, I thought about you. Do you like it?" He asked me.

"I love it! Thank you, Gabriel...." I contemplate whether I should say this, but I decided that I should. "I love you". His eyes widen and his smile grows wide.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that expeirence, the group started hanging out whenever we could. Gabriel and I started dating. Also, Alex and ZhenZhen started dating. Dariush found a beautiful girlfriend who didn't care about his money.

We gained quite the fame after this dramatic experience. Many pictures were taken of us. Paparazzi were quite fond of us, and we acted in a few movies as ourselves. There were documentaries about us, and we received many awards. The best part was that Gabriel was there, with me, throughout it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end of the story, when I watched the movie, I was super excited to write about the photographs at the end, so I'll just write in a detailed description about what was going on in the pictures.

Picture 1: The crew had just been saved. An ambulance can be seen in the back. Gabriel and Y/n are hugging in the back. Alex is hugging his mom, while Zhen has her hand placed on his back, looking at him in concern. Dariush is inside a blanket, making a face that said something like "aw, you miss your mommy?".

Picture 2: They were receiving an award. They were all dressed in formal clothes (dresses and suits). Gabriel and Y/n were kneeling near each other, as the queen placed her "sword" on each shoulder of Dariush.

Picture 3: They were doing carpool karaoke with James Corden. James was using a bigger car since we couldn't all fit in a normal sized car. Gabriel sat in the front, and the 2nd row included Dariush and I, and the 3rd row had ZhenZhen and Alex. They were all smiling and having fun, watching James Corden.

Picture 4: People celebrated us, and confetti was in the air. We were standing in trucks. We were all holding our hands up, cheering with the crowd. Y/n held one of Gabriels hands in the air.

Picture 5: Gabriel and Y/n went to prom. They were forehead to forehead, staring deep into each others eyes. The backdrop was gold and silver. He wore a black suit and Y/n wore a gold dress.

Picture 6: They were all in blue jumpsuits on a blue stage. Alex was playing on the piano, while ZhenZhen was sitting on top of the piano. Dariush, Gabriel and I were in front of the stage. Y/n was leaning down, high-fiving people in the front row.

Picture 7: Gabriel and Y/n were on the red carpet. They were doing the Titanic pose, except the fact that her arms were by her sides, rather than out. Her head was leaned back against him. The white backdrop complimented Y/ns blue dress. Gabriel wore a navy suit this time. Their outfits matched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus content

I laughed loudly in bed. Gabriel was laid next to me. My head was on his chest, and I was on my phone. His hand was stroking my hair.

"What's so funny, Y/n?" He asked me, looking down at me.

"Did you know that there are people writing stories about you? They call it fanfics" I laugh. He turns red. "They even have (Your ship name)" I smiled.

"And I thought that websites about me was weird" Gabriel mumbles under his breath. I laugh out loud to that.

"Ya! Like the Y/n is pregnant with Gabriels child website. Like how the fuck do people believe that shit, we're so young" I laugh.

"Maybe one day, we'll get there" He grinned

"One day" I smiled, knowing that nothing in the world could break our bond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and share with your friends. It took  me forever to write all of this. Thank you all for the support in all my other books. Any questions? Ask here!

A lot of ideas I had for this book came from a lot of different books, some moments were others ideas, but I added it in because it was too good to be discarded.