Haruhi Aikyo (Yandere Simulator)

Introduction

Introduction

Name: Aikyo Haruhi

Name Meaning: 

Haruhi -- Spring Day

Aikyo -- Love, Affection, and Respect

Nickname(s): 

Haru-Chan (most students)

Aikyo-San (teachers and senpai)

Haru (Akagi Hayashida)

Partner (Ayano)

Lavender (Akagi Hayashida)

Alias(s): Ally-Chan (Ayano)

Nationality: Japanese

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Height: 5’ 8”

Weight: 108 lb

Sexual Orientation: Biromantic asexual

Relationship status: Single

Dere-type: Kuudere (at first), Yandere (later on)

Occupation: Akedemi High School Student

What year?: 3

Class Room: 3-2

Birthday: 23/6

Astrological sign/zodiac: Cancer

Birthstone: Emerald

Blood-type: A

Personality: During her first year, Haruhi used to be a playful and upbeat person. She loved to go out to explore the town with a bright smile on her face, often complementing those around her and sharing her love of music with the world. She would always treat those around her with confidence and good fortune, wanting nothing more than to make someone’s day. She used to have a very high reputation at school, even befriending the bullies by the time she reached the second trimester.

However, after the death of her former love interest, Haruhi became much more distant and cold. She didn’t socialize as often, and she didn’t spend too much time with others. She became afraid to befriend new people, hardly talking to anyone. The only one she stayed with and talked to like usual was Akagi, the one person she kept close overall. She became so cold toward everyone else, that rumors began to go around. Her reputation dropped, the bullies picked on her for a month, and no one would go speak to her willingly.