Maybelle Chevalier (Miraculous)

-Basic info-

-Basic info-

Name: Maybelle Kona Chevalier

Nicknames: May, MiMi, Belle, and Knight

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Nationality/Ethnic Background: 5% Canadian, 60% Hawaiian, 35% French

Species: Human

Birthday: 6/17

Occupation: Student and Hero

Current Residence: Paris, France

Previous Residence: Oahu, Hawaii

Sexual Orientation: Straight/Heterosexual

General Personality: A noble and spontaneous girl with a love for history. She's very motherly and protective of people, and hates to see people get hurt in front of her. When they do, she'll do her best to help them or offer support, then go about her day when she knows they are okay. She's also kind and tries to be friendly toward anyone.

Relationship status: Single

Likes: Winter, snow, hot chocolate, cupcakes, the Christmas season, the color blue, making new friends, reading, drawing, writing, and going on patrol

Dislikes: Chloe, Sabrina, Kim, hot days, fire, bananas, Gabriel Agreste, prettt much anyone who hurts anyone (but only temporarily, unless they repeatedly hurt people), and pens

-Relationships-

Kwami: Wispp

Family: 

Maua'hu Chevalier-Sang: Maybelle's deceased grandfather, and her most trusted guardian. Maua'hu was the one who raised Maybelle to be kind and generous in spirit and encouraged her to do good in the world. They had a very close bond, so close that she was the one he entrusted the Miraculous to out of everyone else.

Cena Chevalier-Sang: Maybelle's grandmother and Maua'hu's wife. She was the next closest one to Maybelle, as she would often tell the tales that Maua'hu had forgotten to mention to Maybelle. She also wanted to travel with the family to Paris because she knew it would be hard for Maybelle, knowing that going was something she and her grandfather wanted to do for a long time. So despite family protests, she was insistent on going, refusing to let her granddaughter be alone in a time of pain.

Cherise Chevalier: Maybelle's mother. She would often tell Maybelle that the stories Maua'hu told were nothing but fairy tales since she didn't want her daughter to forever live in some fantasy. She was the first one to protest against Maybelle's wish to visit Paris since she thought it would be nothing but a "trip for fun". Because of this, Maybelle was never spiritually close with her.