Prince Plum Toadstool (Super Mario)

(In progress)

(In progress)

Name: Prince Plum Toadstool of the Mushroom Kingdom

Nicknames: Plum, Prince, Second in Command, the Purple Prince, Prince Toadstool, and Little Brother

Age: 34

Gender: Male

Species: Human Toadstool

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blonde

Hairstyle: Swept over his right eye, while a small section is in a cowlick fashion going out the opposite direction.

Skin Color: pale peach

Homeland: The Mushroom Kingdom

Family:

Princess Peach (Twin Sister)

King Toadstool (Father)

Queen Mushroom (Mother)

Granny Toadstool (Grandmother)

Personality: Prince Plum is the second born heir to the Mushroom Throne. He tends to take things into deep consideration when it comes to the kingdom's safety, often offering plans and safety measures for Peach to consider. Aside from being the second born, he does his best to be the prince the kingdom deserves. He's very intelligent and well mannered, having practiced his royalties much more often than his sister, who prefers a more bubbly and playful way to rule. He tries to connect with his mushroom people, doing his best to offer reassurance and advice to those around. Despite these, he never gets in the way of his sister's right to rule. He prefers to let her have her throne, as she is the rightful firstborn to it.

Likes:

Reading

Writing

Music

His sister's cakes

Listening to Toadette's travel stories

Exploring the kingdom during his free time

Traveling out to Sarasaland

Tea

Fireplaces

Rainy days

Dislikes:

Bowser's Armies

Broken blocks in the kingdom

Golfing

Dancing

Extremely hot days

Wendy O Koopa attempting to capture him

Heeled boots

Best Friend(s): Princess Peach

Being her twin brother, it's only natural for Plum to have a special bond with Peach. He worries for her well being whenever she gets captured, only to be reassured by the amount she's been taken and returned. He personally enjoys his sister's various festivals for the kingdom, even helping her prepare for some. He may be a bit more mature than her, but he's never seen turning down a slice of cake or a walk down to the kingdom when asked by his beloved twin.