Eevee Gaebora (Four Swords)

Name:

Name:

Eevee Nabu Gaebora

Pronunciation:

EE-vee Nah-boo Gay-bore-uh

Nicknames:

Ageme (see Other for details)

Eve

E

Vehvi

Little Gem

Looks:

A fair young maiden with the appearance of a desert angel and the heart of a warrior. Elbow length golden blonde hair flows down her back as a rising sun's reflection on a waterfall appears. The glorious locks are usually tenderly kept in a traditional high ponytail of her tribe, or soft waves to give her a more unique appearance. Her bangs are parted to graze each side of her face as most other Gerudo women do. Even though her hair is its natural blonde, she often dyes it a deep crimson during the day in order to follow the traditions of her tribe.

Her eyes are a fair shade of light hazel that could remind anyone of a shimmering topaz, and under them are small darker tan birthmarks on each cheek that resemble a small upside down mountains. Her usual outfit is a traditional Gerudo uniform that is purple and brown with gold bands decorating her wrist, upper arm, ankles, and hair. Her skin is a slightly sunburnt olive tan, and she has a small pointed nose in the center of her face.

Build:

Slender stomach with noticeable start of abdominal muscles, lean and muscular arms and legs, heart-shaped face, A-B cup bust (29 inches), and thin waist (about 28 inches).

Weight:

108 pounds

Height:

5' 5"

Age:

14

Race:

Gerudo-Hylian (by blood)

Family:

- Ovuna Gaebora: Mother

- Oh-voo-nah Gay-bore-uh

- Raloo Gaebora: Father

- Rah-loo Gay-bore-uh

Date of Birth:

December 24

Personality:

Eevee is normally a very calm and focused individual, who can be very dangerous upon realization such as all other Gerudo. She has a deep despise for dark forces and all who follow it, a hatred grown from tales of past experiences of her family. She isn't a person to offer trust easily, so if she doesn't know someone, don't expect her to trust them without a proper reason. She's cold, literal, and distant toward most new people, never the first to engage in an interaction unless it was absolutely necessary.