Liv (Zoophobia)

(Chibi)

(Chibi)

(Full body)

(Full body)

Name: Liv Dorji

Species: Arctic Fox

Looks/Appearance: Liv has thin white fur and thick brown hair, swept over her head, along with a matching tail. Bright blue narrow eyes with thick eyelashes. Pale blue sweater with white faux fur on the wrists, chest, and waist, with a black tank-top underneath, black leggings torn in certain places, and small blue diamond pins on each side of her face, just below her ears. Also, a small blue pendant with three feathers on a chocker necklace she wears.

Personality: Liv is a very shy and introverted young teenager at first. She's hardly the first to interact with others, usually only giving so much as quick glances and a wave to strangers. She's also very curious, hopping over to each thing she finds intriguing. She tends to be much more at ease during the winter seasons, often found staring at the falling snow or prancing through snow banks to her heart's content. She has a love for music and sings a little herself, only letting close friends hear it.

Voice Actor/ess: Allysa Reid

Likes
*singing
*exploring
*jewellery
*dancing
*cold weather
*snow
*rain

Dislikes:
*the demons from the Hellside of Safe Haven
*Damian
*Being forced to meet somebody
*fire
*extreme heat

Height: 6' 7"

Age: 16

Birthday: January 3

Crush: JayJay/JiJi and Jack

Sexuality: Bisexual

Flaws:
*shy
*claustrophobic
*scared easily
*introverted
*often trips over her own tail while moving
*low stamina

Strengths:
*withstands the cold well
*can tell certain jewels apart
*sings nicely
*physically quite strong

Other
-- Liv's name means "protection" and "life".
-- Liv loves how JayJay sings, but she never has the courage to say anything about it to anyone.
-- Jack may be cursed to be immortal and unlucky, but Liv likes to try to help him through it. 
-- Her favorite song to sing is "hurricane".
-- She's as scared of Cameron as Cameron is of her.