Part 4

What is going on? I knew from the start, Jason had caught my eyes. Even Noel and Erick seem to think we should be together. I don't know about Jason, but I know that I like him. Lee doesn't really approve of Camerson. Okay, don't ask where that came from. Noel started it and Erick eventually joined in. Apparently it's our ship name. I don't know why Lee doesn't like it so much. Does he like Jason? Or me even? Could that be why he's been so mean to me ever since coming here?

"Cameron?" Kyle asks bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you okay? You were really quiet." Kyle replies.

"I'm fine." I say taking a glance at Jason.

"Sure, you are." Lee says sarcastically.

"Lee, shut the fuck up." I say.

"Cameron!" Torres exclaims.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't care." I say rolling my eyes.

"Cameron." Kyle says sternly.

"Someone's in trouble." Lee says.

"Shut up!" I say.

"What!?" Lee says.

"Why do you hate him so much!?" Jason exclaims.

"Yeah, why?" Erick asks.

"I-I just do." Lee says going red.

I go back upstairs slamming the door to my room. This happens everyday. Lee and I argue, fight, whatever. Anything that requires either getting Kyle or Torres or them to have to step in. Sometimes Jason says something so he's then involved.

"Cameron?" I hear Jason ask.

"Go away, J." I say.

"Cameron, please. Just let me in." Jason says.

"Cameron, at least open the door." Kyle says.

I stayed quiet. Why am I shutting everyone out now? I like Jason, but I just need to be alone. I don't know why.

"Cameron?" Jason asks.

Again, I don't reply. They're going to open this door if I don't reply. I know they just want to make sure I'm okay.

"Cameron? You there?" Kyle asks.

If I say something, they're going to realize I'm crying and be worried about me. I need to tell Jason. I have to. It's been a month or so since my first arrival here. I can't just sit around and not tell him. I have to eventually.

I hear my door open. I knew that they were going to. Jason runs over to me. He casually sits in front of me. Kyle is next to the bed.

"Hey, don't cry." Jason says when he sees how red my face is.

"Cameron, talk to us." Kyle says.

"I-" I start.

"You're fine. Lee's just an asshole." Jason says.

"Jason." Kyle says.

"Sorry, but he is." Jason says.

"You didn't have to go that far. Lee may be an a-" Kyle starts.

"Even you shouldn't go that far." Torres says to Kyle.

"Cameron, Lee is just getting to you. We've talked to him about this. He choosing to get the best of you. He's probably just jealous." Kyle says.

"Cameron, you weren't the first to be like this. Lee was the first person to end up here. Erick followed and they had the same problems. Erick was just like you. We know what you're going through when this happens. We've seen it before." Torres says.