10🌻

Jungkook's head was rested on your lap, as you stroked his hair gently.

You thought about all the events that had passed. Seeing the death of someone truly scarred you.

Jungkook was sound asleep, snoring lightly. You bit your lip, as you tried not to wake him up by your quiet sobs.

Unfortunately for you, a tear drop landed directly on his cheek, making his eyes flutter open.

Your hands left his hair as you were now quickly wiping your tears away. You smiled at him while he stared at you in confusion.

His eyes softened when he realized you were crying. He hugged you tightly, resting his chin on top of your head, trapping you in his strong arms.

You immediately let out all of your tears, feeling safe as he comforted you.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n.." he said, his voice as gentle as possible.

The cute little furball that went by the name of Yeontan climbed onto the couch, squeezing himself between you guys.

You laughed, wiping your tears away as you stroked the dog gently.

Jungkook smiled to himself. Even crying, you were still the prettiest girl he's ever laid his eyes on. His eyes wandered towards the clock, ticking quietly on the table.

His eyes widened.

"10 minutes.." he whispered to himself.

A confused expression was on your face as you wiped your tears away. "10 minutes?" you questioned.

"10 minutes until we need to go to the rescue place!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"And then I'll do the thing I've been meaning to do for a while now." he said as he looked at you with eyes full of love.

"And what's that?" you stared at him with a bambi look on your face.

He smiled at you, and then booped your nose. "You'll find out."

You rolled your eyes and stared at Yeontan who crawled into your lap.

"Aw cutie, we'll be out of here soon." you said hugging Yeontan.

Jungkook saw your phone lit up, with a notification about the battery. Your lock screen was a picture of you and Taehyung when you guys were at the park.

You saw your phone and your smile quickly fell. Yeontan crawled to your phone laying a paw on Taehyung in the picture, wagging his tail.

You bit your lip as you felt tears rushing to your eyes once again. "Tannie, Tae's gone." The small puppy crawled back to you, sitting on your legs with his head tilted.

Jungkook stroked Yeontan's fur softly, as you wiped away any tears threatening to fall out.

Yeontan got up and ran away to play with a ball he had found. As he did, his paw scratched your thigh, causing you to bleed.

You were wearing shorts, a mistake. "Ouch!" you yelped, looking at the cut.

Jungkook immediately got up and grabbed the first aid kit. He took out a bandage and held your thigh, making you blush.

You swapped his hand away, "It's really fine! I can wrap it myself." His only response was to hold your thigh once again, and he began to wrap it gently.

"T-thanks."

Once he was finished, he got up and lended you a hand. You got up slowly, and you both grabbed the bags holding any important supplies.

You held Yeontan and gently put him in his little bag, and you both went into the car. Jungkook looked into the rear view mirror, checking for any signs of danger.

Once clear, you two set off, searching for the safe place.

Before you guys could get far, you heard the sound of groaning, and you instinctively held on to Jungkook's arm.

His face turned to you in confusion, before hearing the groaning as well. He grabbed the bat as he slowly walked backwards, his arm held around you protectively.

You looked around, search for the source of the sound.

"Jungkook.."

"Hm?"

"Over there... we need to get out of here quickly."

Jungkook looked over to where you were pointing at, seeing a large group of zombies. There could easily be around 200 of them, all making their way to you guys.

"W-we need to get in the car, there's no way we can outrun all of them.." Jungkook said as he began making his way to the car.

Quietly and carefully, you both picked up the pace and began running. You turned your head to look behind you, seeing the zombies suddenly stop.

"Why'd they stop.." you mumbled.

You heard an explosion from behind you, turning your head around to catch a quick glimpse of what used to be your guys's car.

The entire structure was on flames, the zombies tearing away every last bit metal.

Jungkook's eyes began to well up in tears, and shortly after yours did too.

The zombies began to surround you both, there was no place left.

You and Jungkook held each other for what seemed to be the last time.

"I love you.." he whispered in your ear.

"I love you too.." you replied before kissing him softly.